PDA

View Full Version : ICE vs Spokane Chiefs. Lets go ICE!!!

fightstrap50
01-06-2006, 07:11 PM
Tonight is the fourth game of the season for these two clubs, leading the way is the Ice with 3 wins and no losses. The Ice are coming off of a victory over Kamloops in the shoot out with Maxwell scoring the beauty winning goal!
Come out hard with a solid effort and ride the momentum of a great winning streak of 6 games, stick to the game plan against the Chiefs and pick up another 2 point game for your efforts. Should be a good game as the Chiefs and Ice always seems to be entertaining. Spokane has a good club and are tied for 3rd in their division. The Ice seem very healthy and eager to play as of late with the exception of Steve DaSilva who is injured. Other than that they are all playing great for us lucky Ice fans! Come out flying Ice! lets get it done :groovy:

A HUGE congrats to Team Canada in their back to back gold medal championships in the World Juniors!! Way to go guys!! :thumb:

GO ICE GO!!!

Rammer
01-06-2006, 10:40 PM
:groovy:

Way to go Ice, tough victory I take it with yet another OT win. I was unable to pick up the straeming radio feed tonight, but did watch the update clicker enough to be nervous with the tie in the third and then into OT.... I was very happy to see the 5 go in the home team slot.

Spokane is pushing the Ice though, two OT losses in a row has to be tough on the Chief fans, sorry about that, but that is the way the Ice chip falls... :karate:

Sealegs
01-07-2006, 12:38 AM
Thought a good game over all...I hope Cracks is ok...I'm sure he is ~~ he is a pretty tough young man. :thumb: I too had trouble with the listen live feed from the ICE web page...had to listen to it from the Spokane site...Is this an on going problem? I hope not... GO GET THOSE HITMEN DO US PROUD! :groovy:

~~GO ICE GO~~

Spungy
01-07-2006, 10:56 AM
that's too bad you guys couldn't get the live feed. I hope it isn't a problem for too long. must be a site problem if it is more than one person unable to get it

Lets hope for a win in Calgary tonight!!