PDA

View Full Version : Brandon wins 2-1 over P.A

Triton
01-07-2006, 10:09 PM
in a shootout.Brandon got on the board in the second with a goal from Clark.P.A answered in the third to tie the game at one.It went into a shootout where Leblanc potted the winner as Plante made the game saving win on Jeff May.Awesome road win Brandon :bounce: .Way to go guys.Keep up the good work :clap: .Bring that effort to Regina tomorrow night.I will see you there :wave: .Not sure where Reaves was tonight.Anyone know his status :( ?Courchene was booted from the game on a scrap with Schafer.

WHEATMAN
01-07-2006, 10:11 PM
in a shootout.Brandon got on the board in the second with a goal from Clark.P.A answered in the third to tie the game at one.It went into a shootout where Leblanc potted the winner as Plante made the game saving win on Jeff May.Awesome road win Brandon.Way to go guys.Keep up the good work.Bring that effort to Regina tomorrow night.I will see you there.

sounded like a hell of a game, a HUGE 2 points, the clark, dittmer and kauk line seemed really impressive tonight, hopefully we can keep this and put PA behind us.

Triton
01-07-2006, 10:14 PM
sounded like a hell of a game, a HUGE 2 points, the clark, dittmer and kauk line seemed really impressive tonight, hopefully we can keep this and put PA behind us.

Did you listen to the broadcast?Did they happen to mention where Reaves was?

WHEATMAN
01-07-2006, 10:22 PM
i caught the tailend of the broadcast, but there was nothing mentioned about reaves. we would be good trade bait so thats always a possibility too.

Triton
01-07-2006, 10:31 PM
i caught the tailend of the broadcast, but there was nothing mentioned about reaves. we would be good trade bait so thats always a possibility too.

You know Topilko has been out so long I didn't even notice he wasn't playing.I hope Burki is ok after taking a shot from Thelen on the knee.Also hope Hunter is ok after being run over by Schafer.Some big hits from both teams tonight.

Sabes
01-07-2006, 10:52 PM
You know Topilko has been out so long I didn't even notice he wasn't playing.I hope Burki is ok after taking a shot from Thelen on the knee.Also hope Hunter is ok after being run over by Schafer.Some big hits from both teams tonight.

Burki was one of the shooters in the shoot-out.

Triton
01-07-2006, 11:01 PM
Burki was one of the shooters in the shoot-out.

I know he was but I hope there wasn't any serious damage.That looked painful and he had a real hard time coming off the ice.Looked like he'd been shot.

westbeach55
01-08-2006, 06:23 AM
it was crazy watching all the little pick plays brandon resorts too and the hacks behind the play. but i guess if its not called then why not. I was really dissapointed when they were congradulating kyle chipchura on his gold medal at the world juniors not one of the the wheatkings coaches or player clapped or banged there sticks on the ice. I know they had a game to play right after but show some class, he played for canada not the raiders then????????

Triton
01-08-2006, 11:16 AM
it was crazy watching all the little pick plays brandon resorts too and the hacks behind the play. but i guess if its not called then why not. I was really dissapointed when they were congradulating kyle chipchura on his gold medal at the world juniors not one of the the wheatkings coaches or player clapped or banged there sticks on the ice. I know they had a game to play right after but show some class, he played for canada not the raiders then????????

I talked with Chewy before the game and he said his boys were so focused on this game it wasn't even funny.They played a awesome game the night before and wanted the two pts from P.A.Brandon's headed in a different direction than what they were at the beginning.Show some class?They don't have to do anything.I bet that if a Wheatking was on team Canada,P.A wouldn't clap or tap their sticks either.Oh well Brandon won.

Dwight Schrute
01-08-2006, 10:47 PM
I talked with Chewy before the game and he said his boys were so focused on this game it wasn't even funny.They played a awesome game the night before and wanted the two pts from P.A.Brandon's headed in a different direction than what they were at the beginning.Show some class?They don't have to do anything.I bet that if a Wheatking was on team Canada,P.A wouldn't clap or tap their sticks either.Oh well Brandon won.
yeah like last year when the first game after the world juniors was againt portland and the prince albert fans gave braydon coburn a standing ovation, before they applauded colliton and beauchemin ???? yeah i really bet they woulndt

Joe Hallenback
01-08-2006, 11:00 PM
yeah like last year when the first game after the world juniors was againt portland and the prince albert fans gave braydon coburn a standing ovation, before they applauded colliton and beauchemin ???? yeah i really bet they woulndt

Thats the Fans not the players. Congragulate him after the game not during it.

Dwight Schrute
01-08-2006, 11:01 PM
Thats the Fans not the players. Congragulate him after the game not during it.
during the pre game ceremonies was when it occurred