PDA

View Full Version : Shaden Moore??

Mileflames
01-08-2006, 08:35 PM
The Hitmen may have filled their vacant overage spot with d-man Shaden Moore. The former Rebel was recently released by Lethbridge Hurricanes and watched last night's game.

Scout
01-10-2006, 08:32 AM
With the Hitman filling their overage spot on D with Moore i wouldn't be surprised to see them move one or two D-men for a scoring forward. They have a glut of good D-men and need a bonifide goal scorer.

Scout

RunTheGoalie
01-10-2006, 08:43 AM
Brad Curle said yesterday that Kisio made the move because of the number of injuries our blue line suffered in last year's playoffs and that Kisio said he "never wanted to put the team in that position again."

Apparently Kisio is also thinking that NEXT year is the year, becuase the forward ranks will be reaching their peak next season. Apparently he forgot that Pogge is gone after this year, along with Carson, Schultz, Yeo, etc.

I would like to see a scorer added, but it also sounds like the team is treating the return of Pogge, Petterson, Plante, Sonne etc from international committments as the same as aquiring players. Especially since we went 7-2-1 without them.

I expect minor tinkering, nothing more.