PDA

View Full Version : ughh...

LifelongChiefsFan
01-09-2006, 03:27 AM
I've run out of things to say about this team. :dead:

However, I would like to change my vote in the refs thread and say that Rehmen is the worst ref to ever be in the league. (He's not the reason the Chiefs lost, he just sucks, I mean a seven minute powerplay??? That guy is ridiculous).

HAF
01-09-2006, 06:12 AM
Yeah. we had rehman the other night here in TC. He is pretty brutal. The sad thing is is his lack of control. Linesman Kephart seemed to have his number and bullies him into several questionable calls.

Jimmypop316
01-09-2006, 12:51 PM
I think he went a little bit nuts on Stoesz, but than again I always think that.

Anyways, we are losing, but at least its been in OT as of late.

The refs have drove me nuts this year, except for Thiessen I actaully like him, probably because its his first year.

rezstyle
01-10-2006, 05:48 PM
I don't necessarily think he went too nuts on Stoesz. I'll usually back a chief up 100%, but it was a cheap hit...there was no excuse for it. However, the headbutt call....well, I didn't even see it and Olson didn't act out afterwards as if he had done anything of that nature....

Jimmypop316
01-16-2006, 08:49 PM
this is frustrating as all hell right now. This team shows so much promise, but the thing is the promise only shows up when we are down 3-0, or 2-0. They need to stop making a habit of that because its totally killing them. We can't be a come from behind team.

Despite that, I still like how they are playing even though they are down 3-0, and 4-0 theres a lot of hard work and ethic on this team and its definately all thanks to Peters, I'm sure we wouldn't be seeing this with Conroy back behind the net. The coaching staff is damn awesome this year.

And a player that I have been impressed with lately is Stoesz, he's been doing pretty damn good in the offensive zone the last couple games, and is eventually going to get rewarded for it. Did anyone see his wraparound on Saturday night against TC? The way he skates I would have never figured he was even capable of a move like that.

I really like Haw though, its disappointing hes only going to be with us for this year and next. Scored his first goal tonight in a losing effort.