PDA

View Full Version : Ice and Tigers deal

Triton
01-10-2006, 03:57 PM
Cranbrook, BC -- Jeff Chynoweth, General Manager of the Kootenay ICE Hockey Club, today announced the club has traded 19-year-old Forward Marek Curilla to the Medicine Hat Tigers in exchange for 19-year-old Forward Michal Psurny (pronounced Puh-Sir-Knee).

“We feel this trade will allow both players the opportunity to further their careers in the WHL and help their new teams for the remainder of the regular season and into the playoffs,” added Chynoweth.

Michal Psurny was a first round selection (54th overall) of the Medicine Hat Tigers in the 2005 CHL Import Draft.

Rammer
01-10-2006, 04:38 PM
Cranbrook, BC -- Jeff Chynoweth, General Manager of the Kootenay ICE Hockey Club, today announced the club has traded 19-year-old Forward Marek Curilla to the Medicine Hat Tigers in exchange for 19-year-old Forward Michal Psurny (pronounced Puh-Sir-Knee).

“We feel this trade will allow both players the opportunity to further their careers in the WHL and help their new teams for the remainder of the regular season and into the playoffs,” added Chynoweth.

Michal Psurny was a first round selection (54th overall) of the Medicine Hat Tigers in the 2005 CHL Import Draft.

I wonder if his other knee is named koka (okay it was lame.....the joke that is). Anyone have any input on Psurny?

Chipper
01-10-2006, 07:44 PM
I don't think this is any kind of an impact trad for either team but what I do have a chuckle about is that now the Tigers and the Ice have a split of two sets of twins.