PDA

View Full Version : Warriors/Red Deer..anyone surprised?

Triton
01-10-2006, 05:30 PM
I know I'am not but the Warriors aquire Hansen and Leslie for Henry and Lepp.

Dwight Schrute
01-10-2006, 06:31 PM
do the warriors and red deer trade with anyone else ?

SectionNDeserter
01-10-2006, 06:34 PM
do the warriors and red deer trade with anyone else ?Hey! We traded with Seattle once!

Triton
01-10-2006, 06:35 PM
do the warriors and red deer trade with anyone else ?

MJ once traded with PA...back in the day LOL. :laugh:

SectionNDeserter
01-10-2006, 06:39 PM
I know I'am not but the Warriors aquire Hansen and Leslie for Henry and Lepp.I am familiar with Lepp, but I don't really know much about Henry, is he any good? His stats would lead me to believe that he might drop the gloves every so often.

Triton
01-10-2006, 06:43 PM
I am familiar with Lepp, but I don't really know much about Henry, is he any good? His stats would lead me to believe that he might drop the gloves every so often.

Warrior fans will tell you that they are sad to see Henry go because he is a competator.He can put some pts up while also being able to drop the mitts.He has 13 pts this season and is a +20 while talling 104 PIM.I always have liked Henry's game.I wish he was a Wheatking.

Number_4
01-10-2006, 11:13 PM
I remember a remark made by one of my brothers friends (a true warrior fan) that Henry may become the only strong player they have in the future. He is a good player, strong, and he isnt afraid to drop the mitts. Lepp, well it depends on the day, but he does have the ability to steal a game. I think the rebels did good on this one.