PDA

View Full Version : ICE vs Prince George Cougars. Lets go hard ICE!!

fightstrap50
01-10-2006, 07:28 PM
Tonights game at the rec-plex features an important inter-divisional game for the Ice and Cougars. The Cougars are in fourth place and the Ice sit in the top spot in the BC division only two points ahead of Vancouver. So needless to say the guys are going to have to play a good solid game to come out with the win.

I am glad only minor trades happened today with the Ice as I am confident with the team we have on the ice as well as very happy to see them all play so well together as a team.

The Cougars always seem to bring a good game to the Ice whether at home or on the road, just like the Chiefs, So lets make a lot of noise supporting our guys to a big win tonight. We all know how great they have been playing at home this season, and I for one consider us very lucky to have them play so strong. :thumb:

The games as of late have been high scroing both ways, so one thing they will have to try hard to avoid tonight is letting P.G. get on the board to many times,unless in our favor with the PIM's lol.

To Marek Currila, sorry to see you go as I really liked your speed and effort night in and night out. Good luck in Medicine Hat. :clap:

Welcome to the Ice Michal Psurny(spelling?) I hope you enjoy the new town and can continue towards a great season with the Ice. :wave:

GO ICE GO!!!

Rammer
01-10-2006, 10:16 PM
3 = 2 late in the game, on Prince George steaming audio :burningma

Mahovsky saves the day with 5 seconds to go, getting his stick in the way.

A bruhaha as the whistle goes, sounds like the Ice player went down.

Prince George radio acknowledges the difficulties of teams playing in the Rec Centre, and chalk the Cougars loss up to that as okay. :thumb:

Sealegs
01-10-2006, 10:54 PM
a great game in the end! Cracknell steps it up and the team follows :clap: :clap: atta boy Cracks!!

I to am getting a little more than mifed that we can not listen to our own play by play!! I would watch at home but at work they have allowed us to just listen and thats a plus!!! Come on ICE Management do something!!!! :burningma

Sput
01-11-2006, 02:48 PM
I'd be miffed too if I didn't have the choice of NOT listening to the clown that PG gets to hear game in game out. Was he at least close this time on calling the PBP?