PDA

View Full Version : Friday's Game

Kristi
01-11-2006, 12:19 AM
should have some suspensions from the Portland/Vancouver game dished out in time for Friday's game! Should help us for sure! Possible some Vancouver suspensions for Saturdays game as well.

Beaner
01-11-2006, 12:45 AM
Hard to say, the league is so inconsitent with dealing out suspensions, who knows what may happen.

Kraus could be gone for a few days though after getting some teeth knocked out by a cross check to the face. Bubnick should get a few games for that.

Collins should be gone for his 3rd Game misconduct.

Lucic, Franson, Hunt, and Lamb for the Giants who all got Game misconducts might get not get anything, since I dont think any of them have gotten a game misconduct yet.

Who really knows though.

Any word on when all your Top Prospects leave town? LOL, may even things up a bit LOL.

Kristi
01-11-2006, 09:35 AM
Any word on when all your Top Prospects leave town? LOL, may even things up a bit LOL.

They leave Monday.......so no dice there for ya! Hey are you coming down the 21st?

Beaner
01-11-2006, 11:37 AM
They leave Monday.......so no dice there for ya! Hey are you coming down the 21st?

Doubtful, but I will be watching on the internet.

Beaner
01-12-2006, 06:50 PM
Bubnick and Collins both got 2 games for the incidents on the 10th.

Still no word on Kraus yet, but it looks like its full Giants line up ( No Brule), vs. Full Tips line-up. Should be a good game. :)

Tipped Off
01-12-2006, 07:39 PM
Yeah...and Mueller supposedly will be back Friday night as well!

Redwic
01-13-2006, 11:00 AM
.. Portland still has Funk & Fike, so they still have the ability to score some points.

But without Bubnick, Dubinsky, and Cepek, the Silvertips better score early and, if possible, score often.
:groovy:

Beaner
01-13-2006, 11:08 AM
Yeah...and Mueller supposedly will be back Friday night as well!

Excellent, always better to beat the tips when they have their full team. ;) :wave:

Kristi
01-13-2006, 12:15 PM
Excellent, always better to beat the tips when they have their full team. ;) :wave:

Beaner you better watch it or I'll beat you up! HA HA! Ok maybe not but we do need to meet up sometime! :)

Kristi

Beaner
01-13-2006, 01:27 PM
Beaner you better watch it or I'll beat you up! HA HA! Ok maybe not but we do need to meet up sometime! :)

Kristi

Bring it on. :laugh: Lucic will protect me. :clap: ;)

Are you coming up for the game on Saturday??

Kristi
01-13-2006, 01:32 PM
Bring it on. :laugh: Lucic will protect me. :clap: ;)

Are you coming up for the game on Saturday??

I could take Lucic!! Not a problem!! ha ha!!

No not coming up.......have plans with friends plus the Seahawks are playing!!