PDA

View Full Version : Depleted Line-up

Scout
01-11-2006, 08:36 AM
Saskatoon may not have their new players tonight. It was mentioned on the radio that the players from Spokane may not make it in time. Price and Hangen stayed in Swift last night and will return with the Blades after the game. As for the Spokane players including Schulz, we will have to wait and see.

Scout

Pirate005
01-11-2006, 09:34 AM
The Blades will have all 7of their new players in the lineup tonight vs the Broncos. Here is a little preview for you Bronco fans as to how the lineup will look for tonights game.

Line 1
Setoguchi-Barnes-Bader
Klassen-Rabbit-Bahensky
MaCaulay-McCrae-Menei
Zasitko-Gillies(injured, may play)-Cloud

MacAngus and Geric INJURED

Defense
Cole-Panchyson
Logan-Schultz
Price-Hengen/Ward
Funk

I think the Blades likely have the most high powered offence in the league. They lost size on the blueline but gained experience and better passers/skaters. That is all the Blades needed to get the puck to their offence players, guys who will and can make the first pass. That is something the other guys couldn't do.

ointhecreek
01-11-2006, 09:38 AM
The Blades will have all 7of their new players in the lineup tonight vs the Broncos. Here is a little preview for you Bronco fans as to how the lineup will look for tonights game.

Line 1
Setoguchi-Barnes-Bader
Klassen-Rabbit-Bahensky
MaCaulay-McCrae-Menei
Zasitko-Gillies(injured, may play)-Cloud

MacAngus and Geric INJURED

Defense
Cole-Panchyson
Logan-Schultz
Price-Hengen/Ward
Funk

I think the Blades likely have the most high powered offence in the league. They lost size on the blueline but gained experience and better passers/skaters. That is all the Blades needed to get the puck to their offence players, guys who will and can make the first pass. That is something the other guys couldn't do.
And you know this for sure? Or are you just guessing? How do you know for sure? Have you drawn this up and submitted it to the Blades managment? :confused:

Willis on the Welfare
01-11-2006, 10:28 AM
That lineup looks all well and good except the Blades weakness just became the Broncos strength. Toughness. Suddenly a team with Tidball, Rumsey, LaRochelle, Crowley and Benke seems alot scarier. Aspenlind won't back down from many, Weise did a number on Schulz in the Spokane game and even Tomas Raffl will get the mitts off. Who does Saskatoon have to protect all their speedsters? Don't say "the 6'4 210 lb Schulz" or you'll get laughed out of this forum. Who's gonna protect your stars? Remember what happened when Bahensky got tough with LaRochelle?

Lorne Molleken's team choked after the trade deadline last year, don't be surprised to see that happen this year. Show me a championship team, junior or pro, without toughness.

hockey4
01-11-2006, 02:10 PM
just remember something willis. Tidball did a good jpb protecting Saskatoons star players. Last time i checkeed they dont have many in swift current. so tidball will just fight so he can say he fought. Im sure saskatoon is happy with that scenario. Also, i dont think swift current was viewed as a team that everyone hated to play becasue they were so intimidating. Adding tidball will only show how vulnerable you guys are to stupid penalities. I just found u a weakness. Saskatoons depth will pump you guys if u attemt to goon it up. nice try though

Oh-Vee
01-11-2006, 03:03 PM
just remember something willis. Tidball did a good jpb protecting Saskatoons star players. Last time i checkeed they dont have many in swift current. so tidball will just fight so he can say he fought. Im sure saskatoon is happy with that scenario. Also, i dont think swift current was viewed as a team that everyone hated to play becasue they were so intimidating. Adding tidball will only show how vulnerable you guys are to stupid penalities. I just found u a weakness. Saskatoons depth will pump you guys if u attemt to goon it up. nice try though

The Bronco's do have a star player and his name is Kyle Moir. Kyle is the reason the Bronco's are in a playoff position at this point of the season and if the Bronco's are to catch Lethbridge (call me a homer, but I think they can) it will be because Kyle has the abillity to steal games.