PDA

View Full Version : Bet a puck

Tipped Off
01-28-2005, 05:24 PM
Any honest Thunderbird fan want to bet a puck on Saturday's game? If the T-birds win I'll ship you a Tips Puck. If the Tips win you send me one of your team? Only people who will actually follow through need reply!

Buannan
01-29-2005, 11:49 AM
Any honest Thunderbird fan want to bet a puck on Saturday's game? If the T-birds win I'll ship you a Tips Puck. If the Tips win you send me one of your team? Only people who will actually follow through need reply!

how about going a step further? if your 'Tips win, I get you a T-Bird puck signed by Fitz....if my 'Birds win, you get me a 'Tips puck signed by Love

Tipped Off
01-29-2005, 03:11 PM
I'll do my best to get it signed. I'm not an autograph person in general so I'll have to figure out when is the best place/time to get it, but I'm sure I can do it.

Your on.

Buannan
01-29-2005, 04:44 PM
I'll do my best to get it signed. I'm not an autograph person in general so I'll have to figure out when is the best place/time to get it, but I'm sure I can do it.

Your on.
it's a bet

I'm not big on autographs either, but my son is (as are most 11 yr olds)

Buannan
01-30-2005, 01:00 AM
good game....old coach kevin kills me with his habit of pulling the goalie halfway through the third

I've never known another coach to do that

anyway....I'll PM you my address

I'd like it signed "Mitch "I wish I were a T-Bird" Love
:D ;)

Brad
02-01-2005, 06:27 PM
Buannan...drop me an email at fightcentral@charter.net, I'd like to talk to you about something.

Buannan
02-01-2005, 08:47 PM
Buannan...drop me an email at fightcentral@charter.net, I'd like to talk to you about something.
ok, I emailed you

Tipped Off
02-03-2005, 10:08 AM
Ok I lost the last one and have to pick up a puck tonight, but now it's on home ice. Anyone want to bet a puck for Saturday night's game in Everett? I'll take Everett and if I win you send/bring me a Thunderbirds puck. You get a Tips puck if I lose.

Tipped Off
02-04-2005, 06:21 PM
Man, 20 something views and no takers, eh? Games tomorrow night (Saturday). Even if I don't respond leave a post prior to the drop of the first puck and I'll do it.

Tipped Off
02-07-2005, 01:39 PM
Ok, since no one stepped up for the game in Everett, there is a second chance for game In Seattle this Saturday night (2/12_04)! Anyone interested?

ihlemic10
03-11-2005, 12:48 PM
Anyone willing to Bet or trade for tonight the 11th in Everett? I also do trades where I find you at an Arena and swap pucks.

rinkrat
03-12-2005, 07:14 PM
Hey ihlemic and Tipped Off...
how are your giants pucks,up on the mantle piece yet or has your dog chewed on it? lol
I have my tips puck on display with an Islanders,Rockets,4 giants,2Richmond Sockeyes,canucks,and Olympic 2010 promotional puck!

ihlemic10
03-12-2005, 11:58 PM
Mine is proudly on display on top of the Tips practice puck I caught. I have made bets with other people, unfourtanetly they have not arrived yet...

Tipped Off
03-14-2005, 05:55 PM
I still owe one to hermiston ams fan. I have all the U.S. Division teams, Vancouver & one other that's slipping my mind right now. I started doing this too late in the year and all we've played, it seems like, is divisional games for the past month. Next year I'll get some others. The wife & I are going to make the trip to Vancouver to catch a game next season. Maybe Kamloops too.