PDA

View Full Version : Can they make the playoffs

scamperdog
01-11-2006, 10:11 PM
Can the blazers some how make the playoffs this year or is the streak over, they have showed great improvement since christmas but a schedule that is not in there favor with most of remaining games on the road going to do them in?

Beaner
01-11-2006, 11:34 PM
Kamloops isnt that bad a team, they could get into the playoffs no problem in any other division, the BC Division is just really tough this year.

Only 1 point out of a playoff spot, with about 30 games left, a lot can happen between now and then. They are 11th overall in the league, not too shabby.

BC Division is to competitive and close to call, Im not going to hazard a guess as to who is going to be the unfortunate team that misses, but its a shame that a team that is 11th best overall, could miss the playoffs.

Jovorock
01-12-2006, 02:39 PM
It's way too early to say the Blazers are out, but the boys will have to pick it now! Clark might have to kick some butts and give some tough love. Who isn't listening to him, bench him. Play the guys who work hard, there is no trading now, the boys have to work or sit.

Beaner
01-12-2006, 03:30 PM
You need a 3rd option for your poll, too eary to call now. Thats my vote.

bobb
01-12-2006, 06:28 PM
I hope they tank and lose the rest of the games they play! If they have a few dreadful seasons maybe these years of a watching terrible and boring team could be over! :turkey: :spineyes:

KBF
03-15-2006, 10:51 PM
The Cougars made the playoffs FINALLY, but geez by the way you hear it from some Cougar fans on the network54 boards they think they have some Mcup contender. The fact is the Cougars were just less ****tier than Kamloops and thats why they made the playoffs. They had a 10 game losing streak, won only 1 game on their Eastern road trip, I mean they hardly are a solid team and so if I was Cougar fans I'd keep my trap shut a little more as making the playoffs once in 4 years and winning a turtle race to the playoffs doesn't give you any sort of bragging rights, it just makes you look like a wiener.

Knuckles Muldoon
03-15-2006, 10:57 PM
I guess its too much to expect that you could congratulate the PG fans instead of trying to belittle their team's accomplishment? A little class goes a long way.

scamperdog
03-15-2006, 11:32 PM
Its finally over, not a surprise and I think maybe the best thing that could happen to this team, time will tell as always, but one thing is certain it will be a noteworthy off season.