PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know why Benke isn't playing?

ointhecreek
01-11-2006, 10:30 PM
I haven't heard of him getting hurt. Don't tell me he has a problem with our great coach! :clown:

dynamitekid
01-12-2006, 12:35 AM
What a Joke. Apparently super coach does not like him. Next year when he lacks experience %$#@head will move him because he can't play. Lets hope that Deano's little friend Donny Lloyd gets hurt so that Benke can get a chance. Mabey if Benke and Toulmin were 19 and no good then he might play them!!

Broncs in RD
01-12-2006, 12:52 AM
Lloyd will always play cause Dean got him from Kootney. (Need we say more)He will get all the oppurtunity to suceed while our young up and comers will have to wait till next year. Where they are going to be 2nd year rookies. Again.

Oh-Vee
01-12-2006, 02:26 PM
Lloyd will always play cause Dean got him from Kootney. (Need we say more)He will get all the oppurtunity to suceed while our young up and comers will have to wait till next year. Where they are going to be 2nd year rookies. Again.

Don't forget that Price was an Ice player as well and he got the boot. Don't get me wrong, I would like to see Benke play a bit more as well. That said I am guessing that Dean will platoon Wilson and Benke (along with Toulman and Smith at forward when Toulman's healthy again) depending on the team that we play against.

ointhecreek
01-12-2006, 04:15 PM
Don't forget that Price was an Ice player as well and he got the boot. Don't get me wrong, I would like to see Benke play a bit more as well. That said I am guessing that Dean will platoon Wilson and Benke (along with Toulman and Smith at forward when Toulman's healthy again) depending on the team that we play against.
I'm not very impressed with Wilson. He isn't near strong enuff to move players off the puck and seems a little worried about going in the corners, not big enuff. Has heart but it's not enuff IMO. I WANT BENKE!!!

Oh-Vee
01-12-2006, 04:44 PM
I pretty much agree with you O, but that was an amazing break away pass to Ned against the Blades on Wednesday.

Actually now that I think about it wasn't he on the point for both the PP goals? I can't remember. I always get too excited after goals and forget what actually happened to get the puck in the net. I need a replay after goals.

ointhecreek
01-12-2006, 06:12 PM
I pretty much agree with you O, but that was an amazing break away pass to Ned against the Blades on Wednesday.

Actually now that I think about it wasn't he on the point for both the PP goals? I can't remember. I always get too excited after goals and forget what actually happened to get the puck in the net. I need a replay after goals.
I'm like you, I don't remember. lol. But I thinke he was also on the ice for a lot of the 'toon goals.