PDA

View Full Version : Derek LeBlanc

Triton
01-12-2006, 11:49 AM
Way to go Derek for netting the game winner in your debut with the Hitmen.Overall how did LeBlanc look out there?Who were his linemates?Was he used on the PP or PK?What about Mike Cann for the Hurricanes?Was he lost?

RunTheGoalie
01-12-2006, 09:53 PM
He wasnt all that noticable in the first half of the game, which is to say that he neither screwed up nor generated anything. By the third I started noticing him. He did play both the PP and PK as Kisio was trying to establish where he fits in. Overall, a good first game.

Schultz and Yeo, on the other hand.....

WHEATMAN
01-13-2006, 01:35 PM
leblanc plays a good physical gamae too, look for that, i can see him fitting in well down the playoff stretch, plus his experience is quite an asset come playoff time

Dwight Schrute
01-13-2006, 03:27 PM
He wasnt all that noticable in the first half of the game, which is to say that he neither screwed up nor generated anything. By the third I started noticing him. He did play both the PP and PK as Kisio was trying to establish where he fits in. Overall, a good first game.

Schultz and Yeo, on the other hand.....

Schultz and Yeo what ?

RunTheGoalie
01-13-2006, 06:40 PM
...sucked.

Dwight Schrute
01-13-2006, 08:21 PM
...sucked.
oh i see i thought they were both +3 in that game but i never watched it so i'll take you word for it

ScottyWazz
01-13-2006, 10:56 PM
Yeo was a +3, Schultz a +2-- but you can do absolutely nothing and get a +. It's odd because when I've watched some of the games this year, it's interesting to see that neither of these guys really stand out. Yeo used to bring some energy with some hits and Schultz presence alone would make you take notice-- however, both of them are just invisible out there.

Dwight Schrute
01-14-2006, 04:05 AM
Yeo was a +3, Schultz a +2-- but you can do absolutely nothing and get a +. It's odd because when I've watched some of the games this year, it's interesting to see that neither of these guys really stand out. Yeo used to bring some energy with some hits and Schultz presence alone would make you take notice-- however, both of them are just invisible out there.
ahh i see thanks for the update, i thought those 2 would be a little more rock solid

Hitmen1
01-14-2006, 03:05 PM
leblanc plays a good physical gamae too, look for that, i can see him fitting in well down the playoff stretch, plus his experience is quite an asset come playoff time

Thats a valid point because Kisio mentioned to Brad Curle how Derek impressed him (Kisio) when he played against the Hitmen in the playoffs last year.