PDA

View Full Version : landon jones

Dwight Schrute
01-12-2006, 12:02 PM
i have a hard time understanding this but he is a +8 with 6 assists and 6 points in 24 games since he was traded, while picking up 53 pim
how he is a + player i do not know

Triton
01-12-2006, 12:13 PM
i have a hard time understanding this but he is a +8 with 6 assists and 6 points in 24 games since he was traded, while picking up 53 pim
how he is a + player i do not know

Probably paired up with Stephenson.He was brutal here,but looked good in the pre season as well as Cmorej,but they both couldn't turn the pre-season into regular season and now both are history.

Brad
01-12-2006, 02:43 PM
I can't speak to how he played in PA, but he has been a major part in us coming from upteen below .500 back to .500. Both he and Cole Butterfield, who we acquired from Moose Jaw, have steadied down the blueline for us. We've gone from having the worst GA in the division to being middle of the pack.

Stay-Puft
01-12-2006, 03:35 PM
He's been mostly paired up with Stevenson, going against the other teams' top line. He's been pretty solid since he arrived. Great addition.

Dwight Schrute
01-12-2006, 03:50 PM
I can't speak to how he played in PA, but he has been a major part in us coming from upteen below .500 back to .500. Both he and Cole Butterfield, who we acquired from Moose Jaw, have steadied down the blueline for us. We've gone from having the worst GA in the division to being middle of the pack.
as far as how he played in pa well... he was a liability every shift numerous turnovers and no physicality are what i remember

FELIX17
01-12-2006, 03:52 PM
For a guy with so much promise coming into the season, you would have thought he would have been one of PA's top defenceman. That's the kind of year it's been in PA. You trade a guy that was brutal most of the year and he turns into a key member of another team. Maybe if PA would have traded Hellyer, he would be one of the top scorers on that team. lol! Yeah right! Already I'm dreading watching him as a 20 year old next year. Who knows with the lineup that PA has for next year, maybe he will be their leading scorer with 21 points!

Section_Z
01-12-2006, 07:15 PM
I never saw much from him.....
02/03 was bad for the Giants, but I'm glad we got rid of him when we did...
We got Brennan Chapman for him...He was alright...

"In Landon we are getting a young player with loads of potential. He gives us some size and physical play for our defensive corps and fits in well with an age group we are trying to build," , commented Pats General Manager Brent Parker