PDA

View Full Version : Roster Spot

CrazyGeorge
01-12-2006, 05:35 PM
Right now we only have 22 players on our roster, don't we normally have 23? WIth the removal of Wasmuth and Raffl, are we going to be picking up someone else? Are picking up another Euro to replace Raffl (i.e. Lelkes? that 17 year old that was released by PA the other day?) Has anyone heard anything or no anything regarding the this?

dynamitekid
01-12-2006, 06:56 PM
The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result. So seeing as our coach is insane he will fill that roster spot with another superstar from the BCJHL!!!!!

Need I say more.

2,5,andagame
01-12-2006, 08:03 PM
From what I've heard Raffl was basically told he would be the 13th forward, and it sounded like Toulmin was going to be sent down. Raffl decided it would be better for him to leave and try to further his career elsewhere, as he wouldn't have a chance to stick here as a 20 next year. It sounds like this will be the roster we finish with, but will maybe see some midget players as their seasons end. Wudrick should be back around the end of Feb.,as the Hounds are 9 pts back of the playoffs and not having a good year.

ointhecreek
01-12-2006, 09:22 PM
The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result. So seeing as our coach is insane he will fill that roster spot with another superstar from the BCJHL!!!!!

Need I say more.
We get it, you don't like Chynoweth! Not many do anymore but we don't flip out on him with every post. He's here for at least this season and probably next so accept it and deal with it. Try cheering for the boys at least once in a while. You have a total of 7 posts and only one of them isn't negative.

CrazyGeorge
01-13-2006, 01:53 AM
Isn't there still one open roster spot at the current moment? Is there a chance of getting another Euro to take that spot?