PDA

View Full Version : Milan Lucic Ranked 53rd overall.

Beaner
01-13-2006, 01:19 PM
Congrats Milan on being ranked 53rd overall for the upcoming NHL Draft.

Keep up the good work. :thumb:

HockeyHairIsSexy
01-15-2006, 12:10 AM
yeah Milan!!! Way to go!!! Awesome news! :thumb:

Beaner
04-20-2006, 01:16 PM
Milan has slipped a few spots in the Final rankings.

Now Ranked #58.

Still very good. I think he can still go higher than that with a good playoffs and a nice showing at the combine.

Crosby rules
04-20-2006, 01:21 PM
What about Dustin Slade? Will he be going into the draft, or is he going to test the free agent market?

Beaner
04-20-2006, 02:35 PM
I believe Dustin is still eligible for the Draft, since he is only 20 by Sept. 15th.

Draft Eligibility

Players eligible for selection in the seven rounds (plus compensatory picks) of the 2006 NHL Entry Draft are subject to the following:

North American players born between January 1, 1986 and September 15, 1988 are eligible for selection in all rounds.
Non-North American players born between January 1, 1985 and September 15, 1988 are eligible for selection in all rounds.

--------------------
Not sure how this effects his FA status, but I dont think he is a FA until after the draft. Players are now automatically entered into the draft, no more opting-in/ opting out.

Knuckles Muldoon
04-21-2006, 09:03 AM
I think this series with Everett will be Milan's coming-out party. Its a perfect scenario for him. He's been playing better since his hand injury, he's got his legs back, and for some reason, he plays extremely well against Everett. Maybe it has something to do with the fact that the Tips don't really have enough true toughness to combat him, so he has a free pass out there to lay on the physical part of his game. I'm expecting a monster series from The Big M.

dondo
04-22-2006, 03:08 PM
So Milan could be still be available for the Nucks to pick up in the second round. I think he'd be a good fit with the Nuckleheads speed and a physical presence - with some good skill with the puck.

I know the Moose fans would have great time watching him.