PDA

View Full Version : No Raiders in Mid-Term Rankings

Sabes
01-13-2006, 01:55 PM
We have some guy eligible like Scott Doucet, Brent Ottmann, Jarrid Dowhay, Ryan DePape, Ashton Hewson, Mike McDonald, Kevin Tipper and Alex Archibald. Granted we knew some of these boys wouldn't be on there but i thought at least 1 of them would be. These kids need to turn it up to hopefully be ranked in the final rankings.

FELIX17
01-13-2006, 02:39 PM
This might be the first year that PA does not have one player drafted. I can't remember what the streak is at, but I know it is 20 some years that the Raiders have had a player drafted each and every year. Too bad.

Triton
01-13-2006, 03:14 PM
We have some guy eligible like Scott Doucet, Brent Ottmann, Jarrid Dowhay, Ryan DePape, Ashton Hewson, Mike McDonald, Kevin Tipper and Alex Archibald. Granted we knew some of these boys wouldn't be on there but i thought at least 1 of them would be. These kids need to turn it up to hopefully be ranked in the final rankings.

IF anyone out of that group gets drafted it will be Brent Ottmann,but he'll never make it to the show anyways.Does it count if some the drafted guys don't sign deals and go back into the draft.If they get drafted again does the streak still go on?

Dwight Schrute
01-13-2006, 03:22 PM
i thought for sure that doucet, ottman, hewson and especially depape would have at least cracked that list, hopefully it might light a fire under there ass

hey maybe shaefer or byers will re-enter the draft and get picked so the streak continues

Dwight Schrute
01-13-2006, 03:24 PM
IF anyone out of that sad group gets drafted it will be Brent Ottmann,but he'll never make it to the show anyways.Does it count if some the drafted guys don't sign deals and go back into the draft.If they get drafted again does the streak still go on?
sad group ?? and exacty which one of the wheat kings will make the show ??

FELIX17
01-13-2006, 03:47 PM
i thought for sure that doucet, ottman, hewson and especially depape would have at least cracked that list, hopefully it might light a fire under there ass

hey maybe shaefer or byers will re-enter the draft and get picked so the streak continues

It's my understanding the streak has to do with players that haven't been drafted. In the case of Byers and Schafer, it wouldn't count because they've already been drafted. I think Doucet and Depape have the best chance of being drafted. It all depends on PA's showing in the second half. If PA starts to pick it up and play like they are expected to, then these guys will have also picked it up. PA needs their 17 years old to step and contribute and make a difference in order for this team to succeed down the stretch.