PDA

View Full Version : Just disgusted

Warrior Fan
01-13-2006, 10:42 PM
Herman Fecho and Simpson on the ice for the last minute of the goal. Just unreal. How can you not have Brouwer Boyd Hanson and Zetariuk out thier for the final minute. They are our leaders. McArdle had better figure out it is about winning not about not getting hit. When you are along the boards you have to make the play and get the damn puck out. Stop screwing around looking for offense in our own end. Get the damn puck out and you had better sell you soul to do it. Just so pissed right now. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Joe Hallenback
01-13-2006, 10:48 PM
I thought the Warriors looked bad out there tonight. they didnt seem to care. Do they always play with no passion?

skinnyhead
01-13-2006, 10:50 PM
Amen mostly about the McArdle comment. He only cares about one thing and that is himself, but i guess that's what you get when he asks for a trade to a team so he could be the star.

BigA
01-14-2006, 02:01 PM
McArdle is trying to be a 1 man team and 90% of the time he just screws sumthin up....and apparently he wants to be traded....so im guessing that he thinks that if hes wearing a different color jersey he'll sumhow be able to skate circles around the same teams he plays when hes on the warriors..... either that or he cant stand being on a team with players better than him so hes playing like a moron so he will get traded to a team where hes the star....

Hatguy
01-14-2006, 02:28 PM
The Warriors have to be the all time leader in letting game tying or game winning goals in the last 2 minutes of a game! That's the Warriors for you, we better start Leslie tonight and I'm personally going to swear at those lazy players who are letting our fans down.
sad...