PDA

View Full Version : pierre-paul tootoo

charlie
02-03-2005, 11:51 AM
has anyone else noticed the energy that lamoreaux is bringing to the 4th line? i thought he has been involved physically in every game that he has played forward and he was really running guys in the pg game...he was essentially charging bigger guys and often left his feet just like tootoo did.

Tinner
02-03-2005, 12:03 PM
and I think its partly because he wants to show the coaching staff that he is a gamer. His value could show up as this season wears on and next year for sure. That style could and should keep him in the line up at forward and just in case, a seventh D man. :)

Tinner
02-03-2005, 12:08 PM
I'm not to sure if he likes it, but the reference to tootoo, is too muc :laugh: h

Red celtic
02-03-2005, 01:44 PM
I like how Lamoureux has looked at forward He is noy afraid to get his nose dirty and is a bit of a S..T desturber. Also moving defencemen up front is something Sutter has done since he came to Red Deer ie Meech,Zatariuk, Kurceba, Frere and the list goes on. Its a great way to give them playing and I think it helps them learn how to rush the puck and join in on a odd man play. :thumb:

rdreb
02-04-2005, 02:43 PM
I like the waY HE PLAYS UP FRONT .
I think he is better as a forward than a d-man.He shows a lot beter to me,I find he is having trouble making the first past on the d.

Up front he dosen't have to worry about anything but the bang and crash :clap:

Rebel Madness
02-08-2005, 09:55 AM
I know Pierre-Pauls billets very well(our sons play hockey together).Apparently part of the reason Pierre is playing forward was to help develop some offensive upside.At the start of the year Pierre would hardly shoot the puck.It's nice to see he can be effective in either position.

KEEPING THE FAITH!!!

GO REB'S!