PDA

View Full Version : Tidball

Flathead
01-14-2006, 10:27 AM
Tidball was making the whole room laugh last night, he's full of cofindence that boy, and that's what we need right now just about more than anything. Not only will his toughness help out the team, his confidence and leadership should help as well.
When asked what the difference between the "Q" and the Dub was, he said that the "Q" was much easier to find a fight, the top two lines out there are your scoring lines and the 3 and 4 lines just go out and fight.
Also said something about how other teams in the dub, the players get fined if they fight him, so it makes hard to find fights.
Also was asked about Portland and Kamloops coming to town fairly soon. He said he's not worried about Collins as the last time they fought Collins didn't even get to throw a punch. I think you could sense some respect for Kassian though, he said he's a big strong kid that knows how to throw 'em.
The best though was when he was asked about what he said to Schulz the other night, I can't remember what he totally said but he called Schulz a "pretender".
This kid's full of character. He pretty entertaing to listen to.
I know there was more, just can't think what they were at the moment. And these are not direct quotes, so be all means feel free to correct anything I posted, but I think they're fairly accurate.

Quarter Pounder W/ Cheese
01-14-2006, 10:31 AM
Was that RJ's mom last night who said she was glad he was on the Broncos now, so RJ doesn't have to fight him?

That was one of the best comments of the night.

2,5,andagame
01-14-2006, 12:37 PM
Yes it was RJ's mom. Hopefully they plan to do more of the "Hotstove" and postgame shows from the Canadian room. Unfortunately alot of people I know unhappy with Dean weren't there, so if they do it again maybe they will show up. I wonder what party Dean will run for in the next election?