PDA

View Full Version : Tipper Gone?

FELIX17
01-14-2006, 12:15 PM
I noticed Tipper is no longer listed on the Raider's roster. Has he been released? They now only have 18 skaters and no scratches. Maybe Vann and Gross are on their way back. They can't go the rest of the season with number of players they have. But you never know what your buddy Clark has up his sleeve.

Sabes
01-14-2006, 12:41 PM
Is Todd MacNeil healthy?

Dwight Schrute
01-14-2006, 03:06 PM
maybe tipper went to play with his old buddy howarth on the selkirk steelers ?

Knuckle Chucker
01-14-2006, 06:28 PM
Tipper walked out on the team. Told Clarke he was leaving. When the guys got there for check-in he had packed up and left already. He is driving back to BC as we speak.

Dwight Schrute
01-14-2006, 06:34 PM
Tipper walked out on the team. Told Clarke he was leaving. When the guys got there for check-in he had packed up and left already. He is driving back to BC as we speak.

do you got a source or link for that ???

Knuckle Chucker
01-14-2006, 06:48 PM
do you got a source or link for that ???

It will come out after the game. I have an inside source

Knuckle Chucker
01-15-2006, 12:10 AM
i dont know who these plug players think they are they should be greatful to be getting schooling for something he isnt even gifted at. what a thankless bum...in my opinon

It really hurts the team because he did it after the trade deadline. Sometimes players loose their drive but if he let them know prior to the deadline they could have traded for another d-man

Dwight Schrute
01-15-2006, 05:13 PM
yeah see ya tipper too bad you couldnt have done this before the deadline . thanks for being nothing more than a warm body to put on the ice. maybe portland will take him back and we could get collins back, at least big garth does his job, worst trade in a while for the raiders

Dwight Schrute
01-15-2006, 09:57 PM
i miss garths fight when ever i can attitude too. i have noticed elder is trying too fight steady and doesnt find alot of takers. nice to see depape finally win one . gotta respect the way hes always willing to try. i wouldnt have tried yeo the second time
yeah its nice to see those guys contribute, i thought hewson would fight more this year though.

Knuckle Chucker
01-16-2006, 10:43 AM
Gauthier has to wear a brace on his hand and wrist (as we could see last night when he tried to get it off to fight) so he will not be fighting much this year. With our shortage of D-men, the coaching staff will not want him picking up any gross misconducts. Elder, DePape and Huey are going to have to share the load this year.

Dwight Schrute
02-03-2006, 12:57 PM
anybody hear where tipper ended up ? some bush league ?

Triton
02-03-2006, 01:50 PM
anybody hear where tipper ended up ? some bush league ?

He became a model....LOL..yeah right.not with that mug. :clown:

Triton
02-03-2006, 01:51 PM
Tipper pulled a Forest Gump....he's still running...

Dwight Schrute
02-03-2006, 03:26 PM
Tipper pulled a Forest Gump....he's still running...
lol with his lazy play i wouldnt have thought he could run for more than 2 min

Hewson23
02-03-2006, 04:02 PM
In my honest opinion he just wasn't a true Raider caue his heart wasn't in it.Tough to see anyone go but we moved on and were happy with Micky D.

Dwight Schrute
02-03-2006, 04:11 PM
In my honest opinion he just wasn't a true Raider caue his heart wasn't in it.Tough to see anyone go but we moved on and were happy with Micky D.
yeah mcdonald seems to be fitting in nicely.