PDA

View Full Version : PG Wins!!!!!!!!!!!!!

scamperdog
01-15-2006, 12:05 AM
Congradulations to the cougers, they came out played a very good hockey tonight, from goaltending to defence and forwards they showed why they deserve to be in the playoffs this year, as for the blazers if you can,t get up for a game this important than do you really deserve to be in the playoffs?
I think as far as this season goes the lid is on the coffin and 90% sealed, you hope they might do something, but it is unlikely, its funny how guys can play so good in the weeks before the trade deadline than go right back to being lazy SOB,s after, did they ever take management on this team for a ride, oh well no use whining about it, after all there is always next year and the year after that and.......
Goals
1. P.G Drazenovic, (17) (Patterson, Walker), 6:38 (PP)
2. P.G Drazenovic, (18) , 7:35 (SH)
3. P.G Hunter, (23) (Zimmer, Drazenovic), 5:29 (PP)
Penelties
1 - P.G Cooper, 1:35 - Hooking , 2 min (PP)
1 - KAM Bender, 5:18 - Interference , 2 min (PP)
1 - P.G Wishart, 11:43 - Slashing , 2 min (PP)
1 - KAM Gutierrez, 18:42 - Roughing , 2 min (PP)
1 - P.G Hunter, 19:18 - Roughing , 2 min
1 - KAM Jorgensen, 19:18 - Roughing , 2 min
1 - KAM Dubnyk, 20:00 - Roughing , 2 min (PP)
2 - P.G Wikner, 6:11 - Interference , 2 min (PP)
2 - KAM Eisenkirch, 8:24 - Hooking , 2 min (PP)
2 - KAM Bender, 10:18 - Spearing , 2 min (PP)
2 - KAM Bender, 10:18 - Spearing , 2 min (PP)
2 - KAM Jorgensen, 11:15 - Roughing , 2 min (PP)
2 - P.G Zimmer, 19:07 - High Sticking , 2 min (PP)
3 - KAM Ellerby, 2:24 - Hooking , 2 min (PP)
3 - KAM Tesliuk, 4:21 - Tripping , 2 min (PP)
3 - P.G Walker, 12:19 - Roughing , 2 min (PP)
3 - P.G Walker, 14:19 - 10-Minute Misconduct , 10 min
3 - KAM Jorgensen, 20:00 - Game Misconduct , 10 min

Three Stars
1. P.G - 10 Nicholas Drazenovic
2. P.G - 30 Real Cyr
3. P.G - 17 Devin Featherstone

Ref - Pat Smith - Yha you could complain about him but the blazers have seen him enough that they should know what to expect and adjust to what he calls

Sput
01-15-2006, 01:50 AM
Three Stars
1. P.G - 10 Nicholas Drazenovic
2. P.G - 30 Real Cyr
3. P.G - 17 Devin Featherstone

Ref - Pat Smith - Yha you could complain about him but the blazers have seen him enough that they should know what to expect and adjust to what he calls

You mean the Kamloops media picked all three stars of the visitors bench?? Wow. Did the Cougs come out that strong, or was the home team that flat?

scamperdog
01-15-2006, 12:46 PM
You mean the Kamloops media picked all three stars of the visitors bench?? Wow. Did the Cougs come out that strong, or was the home team that flat?
When PG comes to town they are games that I find the most dullest to watch out of every team in this league, if there is something better to do and I can give the tickets away I will, but last night I seen a team that played a good game, and yes deserved all three stars, yes you could say the blazers were flat, but I like to think we seen the team that showed up way to many times this year, and that does not cut it any league.
On a postive note it was good to see so many PG fans in the building I have not seen that in many years.