PDA

View Full Version : Luke Hunter?

Sammy
02-03-2005, 03:25 PM
haven't had a chance to see him play yet? how has he been doing? seems to be scoring more the second half of the season?

Scout
02-03-2005, 04:04 PM
In my mind Luke is the heart and sole of The Bronco's this year and the fan fav. This kid goes 110% all game whether the score is 1-1 or 10-1. Has great speed, and plays for the crest on the front of his jersey not for himself. I would also put him top three in face-off wins. The kid is unreal in the circle.

J23
02-03-2005, 06:04 PM
Luke sounds like his older brother, J.J., who used to play with Kelowna and Prince Albert. J.J. played every game like it was his last, worked hard, definately a fan favorite and an all around nice guy. I hope to see the other Hunter brothers (I believe there are 4 or 5 counting J.J. and Luke) in the WHL!

Flathead
02-03-2005, 08:11 PM
Luke is an amazing team leader. His defensive game has always been what people have talked about, nice to see him getting a chance to show everyone that he can put up some numbers as well. Have to agree that he's probally top three for face-offs. I believe one of his younger bro's is playing AAA with the Legionairres.

Scout
02-03-2005, 08:42 PM
I believe there are 6 Hunter brothers. Luke's younger brother,Brock is playing with The Swift Current Midgets. As for J.J. or any of the Hunter boys. I know most of them quite well and they are all the same class. Have very strong religious belief's and would do anything for anybody. Mom and Dad Hunter did a great job of teaching these kids to respect others, never forget your beliefs and strong family ties. Oh and they have an unreal singing group called The Hunter Family which has mom,dad and all the boys.

By the way welcome Flathead. I think you will enjoy this board once you learn it and get used to it. Also welcome CH. I feel bad about the blue board and how it is being destroyed. Don't know what happened to Mayhem. It was like he lost interest. I am keeping a very close eye and am expecting them to try and take a run here but i have already got three other mods helping me watch on here. If you want an interesting read, at the top of the whlfans.ca site there are 3 discussion features. Either # 1 or # 2 has a heading inside called roll call. Open it up and read on alot of posters, where they are from and who they are. Just a little history about each either including myself and the mysterious CH.

Scout :thumb:

CHtoo
02-03-2005, 09:14 PM
I don't know about mysterious. I think I'm quite straight foreard.

Sammy
02-08-2005, 12:54 AM
thanks for the info on Hunter. i'm glad to hear he's doing well

Flathead
02-08-2005, 11:18 PM
I believe there are 6 Hunter brothers. Luke's younger brother,Brock is playing with The Swift Current Midgets. As for J.J. or any of the Hunter boys. I know most of them quite well and they are all the same class. Have very strong religious belief's and would do anything for anybody. Mom and Dad Hunter did a great job of teaching these kids to respect others, never forget your beliefs and strong family ties. Oh and they have an unreal singing group called The Hunter Family which has mom,dad and all the boys.

By the way welcome Flathead. I think you will enjoy this board once you learn it and get used to it. Also welcome CH. I feel bad about the blue board and how it is being destroyed. Don't know what happened to Mayhem. It was like he lost interest. I am keeping a very close eye and am expecting them to try and take a run here but i have already got three other mods helping me watch on here. If you want an interesting read, at the top of the whlfans.ca site there are 3 discussion features. Either # 1 or # 2 has a heading inside called roll call. Open it up and read on alot of posters, where they are from and who they are. Just a little history about each either including myself and the mysterious CH.

Thanks for the welcome Scout!! I've already gotten used to it and am enjoying it, keep up the good work. :clap:

Scout
02-09-2005, 10:02 AM
I am sick and will not make the game tonight. Can one of you three give a mini recap tomm.

Scout :(

Willis on the Welfare
02-09-2005, 10:52 AM
I can do a recap for ya. Can you hook me up with tickets? (joking)

Scout
02-09-2005, 11:36 AM
Nice pic by the way.

Scout

Ms. Hockey
02-10-2005, 09:26 AM

There is J.J. who is playing in the east coast league for the Oilers...There is Dusty who I believe is playing in hte SJHL for Melville or Melfort...There is Luke who obviously plays for the Broncos...There is Brock who plays for the Legionnaires...and finally there is Ty who plays minor hockey in Shaunavon.

You're right Scout, they are a terrific family...and amazing singers, are they still singing? I haven't heard them in I think 4 years. All boys act alike in the way they act...all very polite, easygoing and can carry a terrific conversation with anyone. Great job by mom and dad there!

Ms. Hockey
02-10-2005, 09:32 AM

There is J.J. who is playing in the east coast league for the Oilers...There is Dusty who I believe is playing in hte SJHL for Melville or Melfort...There is Luke who obviously plays for the Broncos...There is Brock who plays for the Legionnaires...and finally there is Ty who plays minor hockey in Shaunavon.

You're right Scout, they are a terrific family...and amazing singers, are they still singing? I haven't heard them in I think 4 years. All boys act alike in the way they act...all very polite, easygoing and can carry a terrific conversation with anyone. Great job by mom and dad there!

Scout
02-10-2005, 09:32 AM
As far as i know they are still singing, but with J.J., Luke and Brock all playing hockey and being away from home i'm guessing they only sing in the summer. As for a great family? Couldn't find a better one. Even the parents will stop and carry a conversation with you. Great job Hunters.

Scout

p.s. thanks for the correction on being 5 boys.