PDA

View Full Version : Kurt Jory

Triton
01-18-2006, 12:56 PM
I hope you get well soon Kurt.For some who don't know,last night in Saskatoon,Jory was accidentally ran into by Wacey Rabbit and hit his head on both the post and the ice.He layed unconcious for 10-15 minutes motionless and was carried off on a stretcher.I hope everything is ok,and we hope you get well soon.

Triton
01-18-2006, 01:00 PM
Anyone know where Sandell and Lenoski were last night?I noticed they weren't in the line-up and I didn't see them in the crowd.Will they be playing tonight in PA?

WHEATMAN
01-18-2006, 01:42 PM
not sure about sandell and lenoski, but on the post game if im not mistaken kelly said Jory is fine, and should be back tonight vs PA

Remix
01-18-2006, 03:38 PM
Sandell is out with the flu... Plante also has the flu... and I think Lenoski may have been injured when they played in Moose Jaw, not sure though... he might have the flu too

Bully73
01-18-2006, 05:31 PM
Kurt's fine and is apparently getting the start again tonight. He was ready to go back in last night when he returned to the bench in the 3rd, if Kelly would have let him.

Triton
01-18-2006, 05:40 PM
Kurt's fine and is apparently getting the start again tonight. He was ready to go back in last night when he returned to the bench in the 3rd, if Kelly would have let him.

I'd prefer Plante to go in for tonights game.Is Sandell and Lenoski gonna play tonight?

Triton
01-19-2006, 10:00 AM
I'm glad Jory is fine.He played very well last night in Brandon's 4-3 win over PA.Made some huge saves down the stretch in the 3rd to preserve the win.