PDA

View Full Version : Questions for all Raider fans..

Triton
02-03-2005, 03:49 PM
1. Who is your all-time favorite Raider player?
2. Who is your current favorite Raider player?
3. Who is the most under-rated Raider player?
4. Who has been the unsung hero for the Raiders this season?
5. How deep will the Raiders go in the playoffs?

Here are mine:

1. Who is your all-time favorite Raider player(s)?Joaquin Gage,Brian Pellerin(my uncle),Michael McGhan and Jon "nasty" Mirasty

2. Who is your current favorite Raider player(s)?Adam Lukacovic(cause the thing he does after he scores).

3. Who is the most under-rated Raider player(s)?Brett Novak or Brad Erickson

4. Who has been the unsung hero for the Raiders this season?Rick Kozak

5. How deep will the Raiders go in the playoffs?Will fight but may get taken out in the first round.They'll be a contender in a year or two.

Tito9
02-03-2005, 05:02 PM
Here are mine:

1. Who is your all-time favorite Raider player(s)? Kevin Kellet, Shane (Free Willy) Willis, Nick Schultz

2. Who is your current favorite Raider player(s)? Rejean Beaucheman, Jeff May ( I see him as a Nick Schultz with a little less offensive upside, and Kyle Chipchura.

3. Who is the most under-rated Raider player(s)? Brett Novak ( the has got so much potential, he can dangle, could be star if he plays every night)

4. Who has been the unsung hero for the Raiders this season? Brad Erickson, picked up as #1 line centre after Collinton and Chipchura went down and has played well

5. How deep will the Raiders go in the playoffs? I think we could go into the second round. Beauchemin is the type of goalie that can steal a series. A healthy team could do some damage

raiderfan10
02-04-2005, 06:08 PM
1. Who is your all-time favorite Raider player?Jon Mirasty
2. Who is your current favorite Raider player? kyle chipchura
3. Who is the most under-rated Raider player? brett novak wow can that guy dangle
4. Who has been the unsung hero for the Raiders this season? aki seitsonen
5. How deep will the Raiders go in the playoffs? 2nd round possibly 3rd depends how far beauchemin wants to go

raiderfan10
02-04-2005, 06:09 PM
1. Who is your all-time favorite Raider player?Jon Mirasty
2. Who is your current favorite Raider player? kyle chipchura
3. Who is the most under-rated Raider player? brett novak wow can that guy dangle
4. Who has been the unsung hero for the Raiders this season? akiseitsonen
5. How deep will the Raiders go in the playoffs? 2nd round possibly 3rd depends how far beauchemin wants to go

Knuckle Chucker
02-04-2005, 06:21 PM
1. Who is your all-time favorite Raider player? Todd Nelson
2. Who is your current favorite Raider player? Hellyer and Gauthier
3. Who is the most under-rated Raider player? Schlenker
4. Who has been the unsung hero for the Raiders this season? Fritshaw
5. How deep will the Raiders go in the playoffs? 2 rounds