PDA

View Full Version : jan 18 vs brandon

Dwight Schrute
01-18-2006, 06:27 PM
think anybody will scrap tonight ? id like to see elder vs yeo

Sabes
01-18-2006, 10:24 PM
Good game for Brandon, bad for P.A. If we think we are going to get into the play-offs by playing 1 period we are in trouble. Brandon played hard for the first 2 periods and controlled the play. Raiders finally woke up early in the 3rd but Jory made a few big saves to stop the attack. Chipchura had his bell rung by Reaves and nobody does anything, 5 years ago it would be a linebrawl. Congrats Brandon on being the better team tonight. If the Raiders want to go anywhere they need to be way more physical.

Dwight Schrute
01-18-2006, 10:42 PM
Good game for Brandon, bad for P.A. If we think we are going to get into the play-offs by playing 1 period we are in trouble. Brandon played hard for the first 2 periods and controlled the play. Raiders finally woke up early in the 3rd but Jory made a few big saves to stop the attack. Chipchura had his bell rung by Reaves and nobody does anything, 5 years ago it would be a linebrawl. Congrats Brandon on being the better team tonight. If the Raiders want to go anywhere they need to be way more physical.

well put. good to see the pp clicking in the 3rd, too bad that archie let in the one cause i think the loss goes on his record now (as the winning goal was scored on him) during the first 40 min the raiders really seemed lifeless. mcdonald seems to be fitting in well now though. i thought byers was gonna kill somebody a couple of time though, he seemed mad, he was the only one who said something to reeves after the chipper hit.( who by the way didnt come back because it was a possible concussion. another positive was thelen. he is really QB-ing the powerplay. hopefully then will play 60 min one of these nights though and i hope i am there to see it

Joe Hallenback
01-18-2006, 10:47 PM
I thought for sure after the Reaves hit something would happen.

Think the coaches put a stop to it cause the game was close?

Dwight Schrute
01-18-2006, 10:57 PM

its possible beacause the raiders cant afford a suspension or injury. as they have 6 d 12 fwds an 2 g on their roster (why so few bodies is beyond me)

Knuckle Chucker
01-18-2006, 10:57 PM

After the Reeves hit McCrimmon was yelling at his players not to fight. At one point he said to Byers something along the lines of "don't bother...he's not going to fight"

westbeach55
01-18-2006, 11:33 PM
playing one period most times you won't get the win. I though rehman was terrible as usual. I'm tired of watching mcrimmon whining and getting his way with the ref. I was sick of watching the cheapshots after the whistle. in no way am i saying brandon didn't deserve the win. I still think we should have kept deckert in and maybe pulled out a win. I heard it was chipchura's shoulder that he injured on the hit ( hard to see from my seat). why is jory playing the night after he supposedly was knocked and carried off on a stretcher (makes you wonder).

Dwight Schrute
01-18-2006, 11:56 PM
playing one period most times you won't get the win. I though rehman was terrible as usual. I'm tired of watching mcrimmon whining and getting his way with the ref. I was sick of watching the cheapshots after the whistle. in no way am i saying brandon didn't deserve the win. I still think we should have kept deckert in and maybe pulled out a win. I heard it was chipchura's shoulder that he injured on the hit ( hard to see from my seat). why is jory playing the night after he supposedly was knocked and carried off on a stretcher (makes you wonder).
i dont think deckert being in net would have made one bit of differance.deckerts been making the big save lately but the weaker ones are the ones that get by him