PDA

View Full Version : How many peps going up to Everette

Seattle_MIke
01-19-2006, 10:16 PM
How many Seattle Fans are gonna be there? I will be there to cheer on the Birds! :clap:

Jimmypop316
01-19-2006, 10:25 PM
I think you're the only active T-Bird poster.. Portland/Seattle fans are pretty sparse here.

BTW i absolutely love your guys stream set-up for online. its far and away the best I've seen yet.

HAF
01-19-2006, 10:35 PM
Welcome aboard Mike. Unfortunately, Jimmypop is right, Seattle and Portland fans just havent been real active in the last 6 months or so. Spread the word about our site at games,We need more posters from ALL of the US division teams.

Seattle_MIke
01-20-2006, 12:31 AM
yea I will spread the word, wierd how in the city of Microsoft we have the least online fans lol. any way sould be good game in Everett, I also spent a year in Cranbrook BC going to college and saw Many Kootenay Ice games and would love to see them do well. Go T-Birds :thumb:

rezstyle
01-28-2006, 02:18 AM
Well, about time a Seattle fan joins the ship here. It's good to have fellow U.S. Division rival to bs and talk smack with. No, but honestly, good to have you aboard. Hope you can get a few more people on here cuz Seattle sux when it comes to posting here. A few months ago, someone was dogging on you guys because there was no on posting, but hell with them, we have someone now. Welcome aboard.

LifelongChiefsFan
02-04-2006, 02:02 AM
Now, as has been said before, we just need someone from Portland...