PDA

View Full Version : Hawks vs ICE

Sealegs
01-20-2006, 06:58 PM
Well finally off work so I can watch the game!! :clap: So the boys need to come out hard and play 60 min. of good old fashion hockey! I say 4-2 for the ICE. :bounce:

GO ~ICE~ GO

fightstrap50
01-20-2006, 07:10 PM
I hope this game is a great one for the ICE. Not only that, but tonight we get to welcome back Ben Maxwell and Lucas Bohunicky from the CHL top prospects game in Ottawa. Both scored big goals for the respective teams and were definetly noticed im sure. I know they are only two guys on a team of over 20, but I think they were missed in the last couple games with having to juggle lines and all. They are both big parts of this team. Way to go you guys and welcome home once again! :clap:

Tonights game is the first meeting between these two clubs so I dont really know what to expect but like you said sea legs, they need to have the full team 60 minute effort to come out on top. And we know they can do it and well at that. Portalnd always seems to have a big physical club and they need to get past that right from the get go. Come out flying Ice and treat us lucky fans to another great game. :bounce:

By listening to the interviews over the last couple days, the guys know what they have to work on and that they need to work hard as a team, so I think they will do just fine by me. Put them Hawks on ICE tonight guys. Woo Hoo!!

GO ICE GO!!!