PDA

View Full Version : Fight Recaps

Triton
01-21-2006, 12:16 AM
Anyone who was at the game against the Raiders can you provide us with fight recaps.Greatly appreciated.

loudi94
01-21-2006, 10:27 AM
PA tried to push the Hurricanes around, which is a smart game plan, and to my surprises the Hurricanes gave it right back. The first scrap was quite a production. They cleared the entire zone before coming together with a few shots each. Kerr got the last, best shot in and the fans were happy. 2 seconds later Bryce and McDonald went at it. McDonald got the upper hand early and I thought he was going to knock Bryce down, but he left himself wide open and Bryce clocked him. The scrum fights was really one fight, and I think the stats on that one are all screwed up because no one ended up with a PP. I may have gotten the names wrong for PA, but Ashton and Gauthier went at it which Ashton got the better of. Schafer could have killed Wuchterl but let him off the hook. Byers and Farminara got into it, with Byers repeatedly hitting him in the back of the head while both had their gloves on, so not much there. The last scrap had Wuchterl instigate a fight with Hellyer. In hindsight maybe Schaffer should have crushed Wuchterl when he had the chance.