PDA

View Full Version : Raiders vs Canes Highlights

Triton
01-21-2006, 12:36 AM
or lowlights your choice.The fights are there as well as goals.

http://www.lethbridgeinsider.com/hurrican/index.php

loudi94
01-21-2006, 10:03 AM
Out of all the scraps, and I'm not sure which one of the 3 PA guys it was, I give total credit for being a conscientious person. Wuchterl was on the ground totally exposed and a lesser person would have pounded him through the ice, but this player didn't hit him even though he probably wouldn't have been penalized more than he was had he done it. Of course Wuchterl went on to fight again, so maybe he should have popped him a couple just to be safe.

Triton
01-21-2006, 11:19 AM
Out of all the scraps, and I'm not sure which one of the 3 PA guys it was, I give total credit for being a conscientious person. Wuchterl was on the ground totally exposed and a lesser person would have pounded him through the ice, but this player didn't hit him even though he probably wouldn't have been penalized more than he was had he done it. Of course Wuchterl went on to fight again, so maybe he should have popped him a couple just to be safe.

Was it Hellyer #10?Hellyer could fight his way out of a wet paper bag.

loudi94
01-21-2006, 12:05 PM
Was it Hellyer #10?Hellyer could fight his way out of a wet paper bag.
No, Hellyer and Wuchterl scrapped in the third, with Wuchterl getting the better of that one. I believe it was Schaffer.