PDA

View Full Version : Heading to the CRUSH CAN

patsdude114
01-21-2006, 02:27 PM
well off to the crush can tonight to watch hopfully a good game....see how improved MJs goaltending is (which i cant see it being that improved) not saying our goaltending is much better both teams can skate which should make it a fast paced game....

last nights game at the brandt center was a good game just came up on the short end again...hopfully our euros can get going tonight cuz were going to need them tonight to chip in.. they both have been getting chances dont get me wrong there both a little snake bitten at the moment.

hopfully tonight there are some scraps we called up Brownlee for the 1st time this season mainly for tonight last season he played 3 games for us and got into 2 fights with Reinhardt back Fauth willing to drop the mits (as he did at home against PA) Fuder is always willing to go and same with Sievert ...

Fight Guy
01-21-2006, 06:04 PM
My bro called to see if he could by chance get two tickets together...the person kinda laughed at him I guess. About two dozen singles left when he called. So we're gonna have to wait till Febuary.