PDA

View Full Version : Kootenay ICE vs Spokane Chiefs. Get it going again ICE!!

fightstrap50
01-21-2006, 06:32 PM
Good job holding the lead last night guys and coming out with the win. Tonights game has the Ice travelling to Spokane once again and they always seem to play well in Spoke, so lets hope the guys can come out with another great effort tonight for another big win against the Chiefs. :thumb:

Spokane like I've said before, always seem to play a good game with the Ice so it should be entertaining for the lucky fans that may have travelled down for the game. Come out hard and lots of shots guys and let them Chiefs have it all night. Keep'em digging pucks out of their net. Woo Hoo!!

Maybe a fight tonight?? Lynch and Flat?? hmmmmm, you dont jump the captain and never have to pay for it. LOL :spineyes:

GO ICE GO!!!

Sealegs
01-22-2006, 12:25 PM
Although they won the game I think they still need to come out playing hard for 60 min. Maybe it’s just me but they seem to come out strong and then take a little break and then they have to fight to finish. This style of play will not take them far in the playoffs. I hope I am wrong but that is just one opinion. I would like to see someone from each line step up and start to be the aggressor. There is not one player on first line that steps it up to slam other players I think Billsten should be this guy ~~ just for one name to mention. He is a big guy and doesn't seem to do too much of the hitting. Cracknell is always the physical play maker for the 2nd line and if he gets hurt we are in trouble! Dasilva and Welsh are the physical play makers for the back end. :karate: I think if they come out hitting and being smart aggressively (no penalties) they would have other teams backing up! Well I look forward to the Rebels and continued wins by a great bunch of guys! :groovy:

GO ~~ ICE ~~GO