PDA

View Full Version : only in moose jaw

patsdude114
01-21-2006, 10:32 PM
well it just shows u how well organized the moose jaw warriors oraganization is...earlier this week we phoned to order tickets for tonights game put them on the credit card fine no problem right.......think again... get there they give us the tickets fine get into the arena no problems, sitting there watching the tail end of the warm up these people come up to us and say that were in there seats were like ummm no these are our seats we look at our tickets and the ticket office gave us tickets for nexted fridays game instead of tonights.....so we had no seats to sit in had to stand fine not the end of the wrold but still we paid for seats that we thought was ours and then have to stand.....i could of sat at home in regina and watched the game on channel 7 so we ended up getting 4 game vouchers for any 2005/06 regular season game thats fine and dandy but "Hey I live in Regina dont want to drive 35mins to watch the Warriors play someother team other then the Pats"

all i gotta say is GREAT job Warriors ticket office...in the end we saw a damn good hockey game even though MJ won 4-3...to bad David Reekie is a funnel between the pipes

Tinner
01-22-2006, 08:45 AM
Geez, I guess that it really hurt when the Pats lost too. Can't keep anyone happy. I think, aside from the mistake made on the tickets, the MJ people looked after you pretty fairly, if not better.

HAF
01-22-2006, 01:01 PM
4 game vouchers for any 05-06 MJ game? Thats pretty good if you ask me. Also, 35 minute drive is nothing, I drive further then that to Tri City games and I'm a season ticket holder. I think they did alright, it could have been a lot worse. They could have denied you admission since you had the wrong tickets altogether and made you come back next week.

Hatguy
01-22-2006, 04:07 PM
At least in Moose Jaw you can leave your car in a parking lot for more than three minutes without it getting broken into. In Regina you can't leave your car without getting asked for money by street folk. I'm afraid of Regina. Everybody makes mistakes, just look at Reekie.

patsdude114
01-22-2006, 06:45 PM
well to tell u the truth after i do think about it i guess the 4 vouchers for any game this season isnt to bad....

and Hatguy i totally agree with u Leekie (opps i mean Reekie) is terrible both the 3rd and 4th goal last night should of been saved Leekie is very weak upstairs not to bad alone the ice 3 of the 4 goals last night were upstairs on Reekie (opps meant Leekie) the 1st goal (holzapfel) back door one-timer on the PP Reekie no chance....

all in all though it was a very good game last night pats made it interesting in the 3rd pats out played MJ in the 3rd got within 1 goal but couldnt pull the trigger on the tieing goal....i really liked the game Kalus played last night played with a edge wasnt afraid to mix it up after whisles (just wonder if he'll do the same when the whole face mask comes off) Kalus is starting to get very frustrated he hasnt found the back of the net since hes came back from the WJ tournament before he left he could find the back of the net almost at will....not to worried about Kalus though hes a very talented player he'll come out of his funk soon (hopfully against Calgary and Saskatoon)

cant wait till Friday night going to MJ again to watch Pats and Warriors

Fight Guy
01-22-2006, 07:28 PM
Was defiently a good game. My bro had bought the game on the net just before finding out it was on TV...so we watched it on TV. Pats just couldnt seem to put it in the third. They had that problem against Saskatoon the night before aswell. Goaltenders coming up big when it counted.

As for Kalus...once the face mask comes off, nothing will change. He has been like that all season. He is tough...just hasnt been able to show it yet. Again Ill say, I cant wait to see him finally drop the gloves(though he has already, his opponent didnt comply). I think we'll try for tickets for next weekend. Didnt realize there was a game there again this month, but that would explain why tickets for next week were given. Next month will be good with the teams playing 3 times in 8 nights. Should shape up for a great end of season.

Warrior Fan
01-26-2006, 12:21 PM
4 game vouchers plus the one you got to watch that night. That is pretty good. They sold us the wrong tickets in Calgary it was for the week later. WE had bought them earlier in the day then left. We came back that night and we were forced to buy that game ticket and no refund was offered for the game the following weekend. No big deal. Iguess we should have checked the ticket when we grabbed it at the office.

Reekie played okay. Let in one weak one though.

Warriors outplayed Regina in that game until the third. WE should have scored a few more goals in the first half of the game I thought. OH well. It was one heck of a game indeed

Warrior Fan
01-26-2006, 12:22 PM
Was defiently a good game. My bro had bought the game on the net just before finding out it was on TV...so we watched it on TV. Pats just couldnt seem to put it in the third. They had that problem against Saskatoon the night before aswell. Goaltenders coming up big when it counted.

As for Kalus...once the face mask comes off, nothing will change. He has been like that all season. He is tough...just hasnt been able to show it yet. Again Ill say, I cant wait to see him finally drop the gloves(though he has already, his opponent didnt comply). I think we'll try for tickets for next weekend. Didnt realize there was a game there again this month, but that would explain why tickets for next week were given. Next month will be good with the teams playing 3 times in 8 nights. Should shape up for a great end of season.
If he is going to get into his first Whl hockey tilt I would suggest he fight a guy that doesn't have the last name Brouwer. Not a good way to start your Whl fighting career. I hope he goes after Brouwer without a mask on. Yikes that will be fun to watch IMO.