PDA

View Full Version : Leavitt and Annesley

Flathead
02-03-2005, 09:10 PM
Just wondering how you guys are liking the play of these two??

ihlemic10
02-03-2005, 09:20 PM
They were both hot when we first got them. Now they have cooled off a little but it looks like now that our team is pulling out of the slump that they are heating up again.

Bob in Everett
02-03-2005, 11:47 PM
Leavitt is doing a great job and seems to be having a lot of fun.

Tipped Off
02-04-2005, 12:06 AM
Purely for this season, I am a much bigger annesley fan than leavitt. Leavitt is not a good defender and falls down way too much, often causing a rush in the other direction. This team is based on defense and opportune offense. Leavitt is a creator, better suited for an offensive first team. Annesley on the other hand has been a solid contributor to the "team" style of play.

TIPMAN
02-04-2005, 02:47 PM
Leavitt started slowly but has come around and played real well since right around Christmas. Flops on the ice a little too much for my taste. Annesley, In my opinion, started off better than Leavitt but has tailed off. Still has been a solid grinder for the Tips. How about Desloges and Horman ? I didn't have a problem here with Horman, didn't much care for Desloges though, he seemed to disappear for months at a time.

Flathead
02-05-2005, 09:16 AM
Leavitt started slowly but has come around and played real well since right around Christmas. Flops on the ice a little too much for my taste. Annesley, In my opinion, started off better than Leavitt but has tailed off. Still has been a solid grinder for the Tips. How about Desloges and Horman ? I didn't have a problem here with Horman, didn't much care for Desloges though, he seemed to disappear for months at a time.
I honestly don't miss Leavitt one little bit, sure he puts up points but they're all lazy points, he doesn't work for them and always did flop around on the ice. Annesley sounds like his game is still the same which is good. At least you know what your going to get from Annesley. Horman started out like a ball of fire, then got injured and hasn't really been the same since, all though he played fairly well last night in our loss. Desloges is the steal of the deal, this kid is great, his offensive game is going to be brilliant. He has some of the nicest hands I've seen in a long time, where he comes up with some of the moves he pulls out I'll never know. I think he probally just had a hard time fitting into the defensive, trapping game that the Tips play. Anyways best of luck to all in Everett! :thumb: