PDA

View Full Version : Speltz is a moron!!

LifelongChiefsFan
01-23-2006, 09:40 PM
“This [trade w/S'toon] addresses a specific need for our team this year..."

Yeah that's a good one. I'll be the first to admit the Chiefs really didn't have a shot this year. But guess what Speltz, the Chiefs haven't won since you made those trades to fill our "needs." We went from 3rd place to the cellar in a matter of days.

The part the infuriates me is how he has the b***s to say that those trades helped our team this year? Why can't he be a man and say we traded away this season for the future?? HE JUST SUCKS!!!! I can't wait till that guy goes somewhere else/gets fired.

Jimmypop316
01-23-2006, 10:49 PM
I can't see any GM saying "we are building for next year"

chiefgongshow
01-24-2006, 12:40 PM
The trades did help this team maybe not this year but it sure will for the next. Its getting young guys a chance to play more. Schulz and Logan made to many rookie mistakes for my liking and Haw and Spurgeon have without a doubt stepped in and filled their roles 10 fold. Haw seems to be the on ice leader this team needs with how the D is playing with the shot blocking and such.

The Chiefs were 2-8 in their last 10 games before the trade so whats the difference from being 0-7 since. All season long this team has shown that on the ice they desperately lack leadership. Jeff wasnt the same player this year that he was over the last few years. I say strip all the letters and until players earn it on ice keep the jersey C and A free

Jimmypop316
01-24-2006, 02:04 PM
The trades did help this team maybe not this year but it sure will for the next. Its getting young guys a chance to play more. Schulz and Logan made to many rookie mistakes for my liking and Haw and Spurgeon have without a doubt stepped in and filled their roles 10 fold. Haw seems to be the on ice leader this team needs with how the D is playing with the shot blocking and such.

The Chiefs were 2-8 in their last 10 games before the trade so whats the difference from being 0-7 since. All season long this team has shown that on the ice they desperately lack leadership. Jeff wasnt the same player this year that he was over the last few years. I say strip all the letters and until players earn it on ice keep the jersey C and A free

Yes. Haw has by far been their bets defenceman out there and I have been so impressed by his play. Its also amazing to have a goalie we can count on for a change, Armstrong is quite the gem.

Hey if we're gonna make the playoffs might as well tank for that 1st pick. We've got pretty much our entire team returning next year, and with our losses of Lynch and Erickson, we're getting Mitch Wahl, and Langkow who can easily fill their places.

I still enjoying watching them play, if you've taken a look at these past 7 games, they have all been very close, usually only 1-2 goal losses. Their main problem has been simply they don't show up for one period and it pretty much ends the game for the game. I don't think they've even scored the first goal this entire time. If they get on the board first, I'm sure it will have a whale of a difference when the night ends.