PDA

View Full Version : anyone going to check out nickelback

westbeach55
01-24-2006, 05:48 PM
just seeing if anyone is going to check out nickelback

Triton
01-24-2006, 06:51 PM
I want to but didn't get tickets.I did however attend the Johnny Reed/Terri Clark/Brad Paisley concert this past Saturday.A bunch of us got free tickets cause I know one of the band members (Randle) who is from Sturgeon Valley near PA,So he got us awesome seats and back stage passes.Very good concert and a bonus cause it was on a weekend.

Nature Boy
01-24-2006, 10:04 PM
I went to the concert in Calgary. It was an awesome concert. Live was the opening act and they were good. Chad and the boys put on a good show and I really enjoyed the concert. :frog:

Jovorock
01-25-2006, 02:34 PM
I went to the second and third time they were here, so I didn't want to go the fourth time. All four sell outs in Kelowna, the two I went to were very good, explosions and all. If your a rocker you'll love the show.

Tiger Trauma
01-25-2006, 09:46 PM
It rocked...the reason why I'm missing tonights tiger game..lol

Went to the show in lethbridge on tuesday night......
Live was amazing......I never really had listened to their music before but they put on quite a show

Nickelback was awesome as always...althogh krugers voice seemed like it was a little hoarse...probably from all the yelling at the calgary show....He still put on a awesome performance:

They pLayed, Animals, how you remind me,too bad, never again, side of a bullet. figured you out, some riffs from their old stuff, breathe, Rockstar....afew more but i cant remember...lol

Awesome energy in the crowd.....although the only bad thing was i wasnt able to see "the show within the show"...and the seats were cramped...I defenitly reccomend it.....Those people who say nickelback isnt their thing...goto the show you will be suprised

Jovorock
01-26-2006, 08:10 AM
...althogh krugers voice seemed like it was a little hoarse...probably from all the yelling at the calgary show....He still put on a awesome performance:

I forgot to comment on that, Glenna Turnbull in the Kelowna Capital News said after the Kelowna concert that Chad couldn't get the high notes and Ryan was helping more than usual in backup singing. Kelowna was only the second (I think) concert of the tour, could be a long tour if he hasn't got his voice in shape?

rinkrat
01-26-2006, 12:22 PM
here's an interesting Nickelback site

http://homepage.mac.com/nmalis/iblog/C917247205/E2025289086/

Tiger Trauma
01-26-2006, 09:18 PM
I forgot to comment on that, Glenna Turnbull in the Kelowna Capital News said after the Kelowna concert that Chad couldn't get the high notes and Ryan was helping more than usual in backup singing. Kelowna was only the second (I think) concert of the tour, could be a long tour if he hasn't got his voice in shape?

Went to their website...and apparently their is a touch of the flu goin around......

After the concert their was at least 6-7 limos waiting out front...must be nice to be a rockstar