PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs 3rd jersey..

Triton
02-04-2005, 12:08 AM
Do the chiefs have a 3rd?If so where can I see it?

Nodak
02-04-2005, 04:04 AM
They have one, but I can't seem to find a picture of one right now. Trust me though, you don't really want to see it. I think that it is hideous. :eek:

90-91
02-04-2005, 11:16 AM
They have one, but I can't seem to find a picture of one right now. Trust me though, you don't really want to see it. I think that it is hideous. :eek:
I agree.......they're awful........When they brought those out a few years ago I really thought it was a move by Brett to be more "PC" and get away from the Chiefs name & logo......after all Brett was the one that got rid of the Indian that used to warm up with the team........and replaced him with Boomer the Bear :burningma. The year after they came out with those jerseys......I really thought we'd be rooting for the Spokane Wings.

It would be interesting to see what the Chiefs record is when wearing those jerseys......I can only remember a handful of games they've won while wearing them.

speedkills
02-04-2005, 12:57 PM
Agree...unless it's just uncontrollable morbid curiosity you DON'T WANT to see em...Hideous is too nice a word!

I also think 90-91's right about Brett being 'PC' with this but I seem to remember that the Indian Chief was stopped a year or two before Brett bought the team.

screamin chief fan
02-06-2005, 06:29 PM
Yes this is not a pretty jersey, but for a die hard fan, it is still a spokane jersey :clap:

Fight Guy
02-09-2005, 04:53 PM
Hmmm...those are...ummm...interesting. I kinda like the set up of the jersey, but the colours are...blah. Any story behind the logo?...which I dont like at all. Seems weird.

screamin chief fan
02-09-2005, 09:07 PM
We told you that it was bad...glad you got to see it though

fightstrap50
02-09-2005, 09:31 PM
the Kootenay Ice third jersey was issued this year and oh what a success! its a black jersey with the gold and white trim in small amounts on the jersey, the numbers ect have a thin blue line around them with a thin gold around the blue(very sharp) they have no team logo but have KOOTENAY writen in older vintage stlye diagonaly down the chest,,whew hoo Nigel just scored against Tri-city on the P/P 1 nothin ICE,anyways ill try to find and post a picture for you guys.

here ya go you can kidof see them in this pic

Fight Guy
02-10-2005, 04:49 PM
Here are the Ice jerseys.

fightstrap50
02-10-2005, 05:59 PM
Here are the Ice jerseys.

thanks for posting better pics of our jerseys fight guy

speedkills
02-10-2005, 07:35 PM
Hmmm...those are...ummm...interesting. I kinda like the set up of the jersey, but the colours are...blah. Any story behind the logo?...which I dont like at all. Seems weird.

there was a running joke around where I sit that Bobby Brett (owner) had his kid design the jersey and the logo.

I totally agree that the colors are .....blechhhh....

I believe the logo was an attempt to 'pc' things a bit and lose the 'headdress feathers' in our original logo. In this new logo there are 'elements' that pay homage to hockey's history in Spokane (flyers etc...). A sophomoric attempt at a logo AT BEST. Horrible in my opinion

...an atrocious 3rd jersey...and I'm a FAN!!!!!