PDA

View Full Version : Congrats Bronco Fans

Scout
01-25-2006, 08:15 PM
25 January 2006
Bronco Fans Left Standing
The Centennial Civic Centre played host to a phenomenal Western Hockey League game between the Swift Current Broncos and the Portland Winter Hawks last night. After falling behind by 2 goals early in the first period, the Broncos rallied with 2 goals late in the 2nd period by Josh Aspenlind and Daniel Rakos.

The game went into overtime and the Broncos wasted no time with the 4 on 4 action when Kyle Bortis scored a beautiful goal past Kurtis Mucha, emptying the Broncos bench in celebration and erupting the rink in noise.

Following the late heroics of the Broncos, fans responded with a standing ovation for the on-ice performance of the entire team.

"Bronco fans should be very proud of the way their team performed and the way they helped out as the seventh man on the ice last night," commented Corey Nyhagen, Director of Marketing and Sales of the Swift Current Broncos. "Our fans are beginning to realize how much of an impact their noise, cheers, and applause has on the performance of the team. Their support of the players plays an integral role in our on-ice performance each and every night and we thank them for their strong effort and support."

For more information contact:
Corey Nyhagen, Dir. of Sales/Marketing, S.C.t Broncos 773-1509, Ext. 3
Brad Boutilier, PR/Game Day Operations Coordinator, S.C. Broncos 773-1509, Ext. 9

Swift Current Broncos Hockey Club

Flathead
01-25-2006, 10:01 PM
It was a great game last night. Very good effort by all. I was glad to see Aspenlind rewarded with a goal and FINALLY a very well deserved star of the game. :thumb: Hope to see everyone out at the game on Friday, heck everyone should try to convince a friend to come. I've got a couple I'm working on. The more the merrier and LOUDER!