PDA

View Full Version : Fans Visiting Vancouver - Information.

Beaner
02-04-2005, 01:57 AM
Arena Name
Pacific Coliseum, located at the PNE Fairgrounds.
Arena opens 1 hr. prior to game start time.

Seating:
Lower bowl is 7,000, with the upper bowl open it seats 16,000 apx.
Visting Team Defends Section A twice, Giants Defend Section N Twice.
Benches are sections G/H. G is behind the visitors bench.
Penalty boxs are sections U/T. Section U is behind visitors box.
Upper bowl sections are designated by numbers, 110,111 etc, Lower Bowl by Letters.

Ticket Prices:
Golds, 18$,
Reds, 16$.
Lots of scalpers around the arena, never had to buy from them but, if you want you can get some from them, or thru Ticketmaster or the Gaints Box Office.
Lately the team has been averaging about 9,000 fans give or take. The Arena Drapes off the unused sections.
There are a number of different deals click the link for details
http://www.vancouvergiants.com/tickets.htm

Parking:
6.50$
Lot 7, the one to the North of the coliseum and the closest, is reserved for Season Ticket Holders.
I recommend Lot 9 - Park as close to the Ticket Booth as possible, as a LOT of cars exit form this Lot as it goes straight to the Highway. The Extra time spent walking to the rink will save you 1/2 hr to 45 mins. getting out of there depending on the crowd.
You can buy parking in driveways from some residents usually about 5$. All the street parking near the rink is Restricted to residents only.
Traffic can get very congested very quickly around the PNE, I recommend trying to ge to the rink about a 1/2hr prior to the game. CKNW 980 does Traffic reports every ten minutes, if you are curious.
A couple maps can be found here.
http://www.pne.bc.ca/events/gethere/index.html

Food and Spirits:
Standard Arena Fair, gee they have White Spots right inside, I wonder why? :laugh:
Beer sold by tickets, and you are allowed to drink in the stands, except in the Family Sections. I believe the Family Sectiona are Sections L and Y. I reccomend buying all your beer drinking tickets in advance as the lineups form fast. All beer sales stop after the 2nd Intermission.
All smoking outside, you are NOT allowed to take your beer outside with you when you go for a Smoke. If you are really sensitive to Cigarette smoke you may want to stay away from Section A,B,Y,Z as the smoking area is right near these sections and the smoke has a tendency to blow in from outside into these areas.

Concourse Movement and Flow
On nights with the large Crowds (10k+), the concourse gets filled up really quickly and the lineups for eveything are insane. However, you can head downstairs to get your beer and visit the little hockey fans room. There is usually no-one down there at all. Even though there is a large sign above the staircase saying Beer, people dont seem to believe it. The Staircases to downstairs are on the Penalty Box side of the Rink. Sections V/U.

Oher stuff inside:
Souvenirs - Right by the main entrance.
Bank machines - Multiple units around the rink. They are "cash in a box" machines, so expect service charges. The lineup for it gets real bad real quick.

Accomodation
Holiday Inn North Vancouver - About 10 mins. Driving from the Rink, just have to cross the bridge.
http://www.hinorthvancouver.com

Holiday Inn Express - Right by the rink, a 5 minute walk from the main entrance.
http://www.hievancouver.com/

Things To do Around the Rink
To be honest, not much. Head downtown.

Signage, Noisemakers, Flags etc.
To be honest the PNE is very good about allowing all of this stuff into the Arena, they seem to allow everything and anything into the rink as long as it isn't an obvious weapon. I havent heard of anyone being told they cant bring things into the arena. I do believe they make people check Backpacks etc. Just use a bit of common sense with your signage etc.

I'll update, with more info as I think of it.

Kassian
02-04-2005, 02:02 AM
Good post. Lots of good info.

Rookie
02-10-2005, 10:25 AM
I am hoping that someone can give the best route to take. Going to a game next week and have tickets already. Thanks in advance. PS. not a big city boy.

Beaner
02-14-2005, 06:18 PM
Ok, this may not be the quickest way but it will be easy, with little chance of getting lost.

From the Airport

*Head East towards Arthur Lang Bridge. Stay in the right hand lane.
*While on the Bridge take the SW Marine Drive Exit, heading east. NOTE: For some strange reason I think the Exit is labelled something besides SW Marine Drive, but whatever it is, you want to go EAST, towards Cambie street.

NOTE: SW Marine Drive automagically turns into SE Marine Drive. Just past Cambie. Its one of those FUN? Vancouver things

*Keep driving past Cambie St. and Main St.
*Once past Main, get into the Left Hand Lane.
*Take a Left on FRASER Street ( North )
*Head North on Fraser about 20 odd blocks, You will want to be in the Right hand Lane.
*Take a right at 49th Avenue (east) and Get into the Left hand Lane.
*Drive about 10 Blocks and Take a left (north)at KNIGHT Street. It's your next MAJOR Road - 6 lanes. Its a major trucking route N/S for the city.

*You're going to be on Knight for a while, stay in the Centre lane, that way you wont get caught in left hand turn messes.

NOTE: Knight automagically turns into Clarke, just past 15 Av. See more fun. :)

*Keep driving along, once you get past 1st Avenue you are starting to get "Close"
*Keep driving past Veneables, next major road.
*Keep driving thru the next major street. HASTINGS, but be in the Right hand lane. Do NOT go over the bridge, go to the right of it.
*Stay right and take a right onto POWELL St. You can only go left or right at POWELL.
*Keep driving along Powell, past Commercial Drive, Victoria Drive.
*After Victoria, you're close to your next big decision.
*One you start going up the big hill, keep to the right.
*You want to go straight thru the Intersection of Nanaimo and Powell. Watch the Signs, There are 2 Left Turn lanes here! Go STRAIGHT!

* You are now on Dundas Street Automagically again. ;) Keep driving straight till you can't go straight no more, and Take a left at RENFREW.

Dundas area is a Residential Area, FYI lots of Houses. No Street parking!

*Wow look the RINK! Find somewhere to Park and go get a Beer, you earned it. The 1st Lot you think you can park at you can't. Season Ticket holders only. Goto the second one. If that lot is full follow my directions from above to get to the next lot.

Depending on the time of day you are heading to the rink, The trip can take about 40 mins give or take.

Also, as a point of reference, Avenues run East West, Streets Run North South, and Drives are just there to play havoc with tourists.

On another note, Vancouver drivers can be a little..umm...aggressive. Especially during Rush hour. Which starts around 4pm and keeps going till 6:30ish.

Hope that helps.

thankyougiants
06-15-2005, 05:42 PM
There is also one other ATM that I am aware of... just around the corner from the souvineer shop!

langdak
06-16-2005, 02:40 AM
There is also one other ATM that I am aware of... just around the corner from the souvineer shop!

There is 2 in that general area

One by the souvenir shop and one about 20 feet away by the womens washroom/media staircase behind section C

mr mouthy
02-01-2006, 06:46 AM
anyone else notice that the new seats they put in for the 2010 retro fit are alot smaller than the old ones

GF71
02-01-2006, 09:16 AM
They are smaller...there is an extra seat in many rows.

langdak
02-01-2006, 09:33 PM
They are smaller...there is an extra seat in many rows.

my seats are actually bigger :D

Section_Z
02-04-2006, 03:12 PM
Important info missing...

Beer

Molson $6.00
Premium (Rickards) $6.25 (worth the Quarter)
Import (bottles) $6.75

Cider and Vex Hard Cran $6.25
Smirnoff Ice $6.75

I think that's everything...
All CAN$
No more drink tickets. One line up.
Cash only. Bring CAN $ with you...the ATMs charge $2.50 plus whatever your own bank charges. And they're painfully slow.

rinkrat
02-04-2006, 04:18 PM
Important info missing...

Beer

Molson $6.00
Premium (Rickards) $6.25 (worth the Quarter)
Import (bottles) $6.75

Cider and Vex Hard Cran $6.25
Smirnoff Ice $6.75

I think that's everything...
All CAN$
No more drink tickets. One line up.
Cash only. Bring CAN $ with you...the ATMs charge $2.50 plus whatever your own bank charges. And they're painfully slow.

I guess that means you missed the Giants first three goals,Eh? Doors open one hour prior to game time,no lineups then either. :D

Beaner
02-04-2006, 04:36 PM
I noticed a new beer station near section Z across from the white spot. Opposite end of where the Gift shoppe is, main entrance end. Not sure if it is permanent, but it had no customers. Only draft by the looks of it.

langdak
02-04-2006, 04:55 PM
I love how they upped the beer cost for World Juniors and never lowered it back down there :spineyes:

Probably hoping nobody would notice..........oh well

Still cheaper then GM Place :thumb:

ihlemic10
04-18-2006, 11:06 PM
Silly American question but whats a White Spot...odd things come to mind when thinking about it...

Carebear
04-18-2006, 11:09 PM
Silly American question but whats a White Spot...odd things come to mind when thinking about it...

It's a delicious restaurant!
Very good burgers and fries...and the best pickles around! :D

Beaner
04-18-2006, 11:32 PM

Its a restaurant chain owned by Ron Toigo.

Burgers etc at the games, with the super secret Triple O sauce......

dondo
04-19-2006, 12:05 AM
my seats are actually bigger :D

so are mine :clap: , maybe lower down they can have wider seats... comfy

beaner I think the tickets are:

reds $19
golds $21

for the third and fourth rounds

great info btw.. well done.. welcome Everettites?, Everettians?.. just not too welcome. Looking forward to a great series.

langdak
04-19-2006, 01:43 AM
[QUOTE=dondo]so are mine :clap: , maybe lower down they can have wider seats... comfy

QUOTE]

They vary by row, if you take a look as your going up the section there is a visible difference in seat size, just take a look at the width of the backs and the width of the "butt" part of the seat

I believe it has to do with number of seats in a row plus the angle that different rows are on. I havent checked the sizes in between the blue lines (as the seats are all in straight rows) but i know on the corners the widths do vary quite a bit

dondo
04-20-2006, 07:00 PM
I remember at the start of the season when we were picking up our season's tix, we got one of the security guys to give us a chnace to sit in the new seats, and I am not a wide fellow, but they felt really narrow, but the seats we are sitting in now are positively roomy.

so of course you are right langdak, but I would hazard to say that it depends on how many seats they are trying to fit in the rows and also say that the gold seats (due to location) are probably narrower than some of the ones on the end - the ones i sat in were at any rate.

I like that they didn't go cookie cutter and have larger seats in areas where they can have larger seats. I appreciate mine. :thumb:

dj-kris
07-13-2006, 12:42 PM
The ones directly behind the giants net are tiny and in certain spot in corners. I sat in row 1 for frans ferdinand and they were nice and the arm rest comes up too.

Carebear
07-13-2006, 12:44 PM
I sat in the 2nd row on the end once (right by..Dondo I think it was), and I wasn't impressed. I was really uncomfortable, and at 5'3 I'm a pretty small girl.

N.W. Bruin
07-13-2006, 11:23 PM
I sit in between the blue lines above the concrete barrier and before the new seats went in there were sixteen seats in the lower part of the lower bowl in the rows and fifteen seats in the upper part of the lower bowl. They stuck a extra seat in the upper part of the bowl plus these new seats have wider armrests than the old seats which means less sitting room. (Not to mention that when they put in the new seats some of them were put in leaning forward so less legroom than seats besides those seats). Hopefully that problem is being corrected in the offseason.

dondo
07-14-2006, 01:21 AM
I sat in the 2nd row on the end once (right by..Dondo I think it was), and I wasn't impressed. I was really uncomfortable, and at 5'3 I'm a pretty small girl.

you were still sitting in the old seats CB - I'm pretty sure ;)

sucks for you NWB.. hopefully they do address those problems, cause an uncomfortable seat can take away from the enjoyment of the game and then translate into losing season ticket holders in some cases.

Soundy
10-20-2006, 11:04 PM
I notice there's no info here about getting to the Coliseum by transit. Unfortuantely, it's not quite as convenient as access to BC Place and GM Place, both within a few minutes' walk of SkyTrain Stadium Station, but it's still not bad.

If you have ready access to SkyTrain from wherever you're staying, whether directly, by SeaBus, or by regular bus, ride to 29th Avenue Station (Expo Line) or Renfrew Station (Millennium Line), and get on the #16 Downtown bus - it runs fairly regularly straight up Renfrew and then turns west down Hastings. Hop off just before it turns, and follow the crowds northbound across Hastings and down to the PNE main gate.

If you're coming in from the Tri-Cities area (Port Moody/Coquitlam/Port Coquitlam), you can either get the #151 or #152 bus from Coquitlam Station (the West Coast Express station) to the Lougheed Town Center SkyTrain station and take the Millennium Line to Renfrew Station (see above), or take the #160 from the Coquitlam or Port Moody WCE stations; it goes along the Barnet Highway and onto Hastings Street, through Burnaby and right past the PNE.

From the North Shore (North and West Vancouver), find the appropriate bus route to the SeaBus station, then ride the SeaBus across to Waterfront Station, and take the SkyTrain to 29th Ave.

Complete route information and schedules are available at Translink's website at http://www.translink.bc.ca - you can put in the address you're starting from, the address you're going to ("Renfrew and Hastings" should work for a destination), and what time you want to leave or arrive, and it will give you a stop-by-stop itinerary suitable for printing :) You can also call them for route information (number on the website).

dj-kris
10-21-2006, 08:12 AM
I sit in between the blue lines above the concrete barrier and before the new seats went in there were sixteen seats in the lower part of the lower bowl in the rows and fifteen seats in the upper part of the lower bowl. They stuck a extra seat in the upper part of the bowl plus these new seats have wider armrests than the old seats which means less sitting room. (Not to mention that when they put in the new seats some of them were put in leaning forward so less legroom than seats besides those seats). Hopefully that problem is being corrected in the offseason.I went to a game last year and was sitting behind the giants net 12 rows up and they were the new seats and they were so small I could barley sit in it and the leg room was non existent. My dad and the other person with us are much smaller than me and they found it very uncomfortable as well. We moved up to the top row in the fold down chairs. Any of the other times I went last year we sat in the first row of the blues behind the visitors net in the old seats but now I see they are all new and uncomfortable thumbs down.

langdak
10-21-2006, 11:52 AM
I went to a game last year and was sitting behind the giants net 12 rows up and they were the new seats and they were so small I could barley sit in it and the leg room was non existent. My dad and the other person with us are much smaller than me and they found it very uncomfortable as well. We moved up to the top row in the fold down chairs. Any of the other times I went last year we sat in the first row of the blues behind the visitors net in the old seats but now I see they are all new and uncomfortable thumbs down.

It all depends on where you are in the building. Not all seats are the same size and not all legroom is the same either.

If you stand at the top of a section when it is fairly empty and look down to the bottom you will see the difference in the widths of the seats.

dondo
10-22-2006, 12:20 AM
yeah we got lucky and have the wider seats and the front row has lots of leg room -- yea! but it's funny you should say this because I was looking around today and remembering how cramped some of the spaces are.

Section_Z
10-22-2006, 12:27 AM
The uppermost rows aiso have lots of legroom, because the more seats that are in a row in between aisles, the more legroom(exit room) is required by Vancouver City By-laws...

dj-kris
10-22-2006, 12:57 AM
when i was at the frans ferdinand concert back a few months we sat in row one and there was all kinds of leg room and get this the arm rests lifted up out of the way it was awesome

scamperdog
11-07-2006, 06:35 PM
Is it still around 6.50 for parking and what is section M like for viewing?

dj-kris
11-07-2006, 07:10 PM
yes it is 6.50 and section m will be ok if your around the back enough that you can see down the boards or you might not see what happens in the visitors end along the bench

Carebear
11-08-2006, 12:23 AM
The uppermost rows aiso have lots of legroom, because the more seats that are in a row in between aisles, the more legroom(exit room) is required by Vancouver City By-laws...

And the upper seats also haven't been replaced yet like the lower ones...am I right? (I dunno I never sit up there...but I will be for Mem Cup)

Beaner
11-08-2006, 12:56 AM
And the upper seats also haven't been replaced yet like the lower ones...am I right? (I dunno I never sit up there...but I will be for Mem Cup)

Yes they have they are just a different colour then the lower bowl.

dj-kris
12-29-2006, 10:34 PM
If you mean the blues they are different well at least the ones i have sat in this year.

Kamfan
01-22-2007, 03:39 PM
Why can't you sit in section 9?

Carebear
01-22-2007, 03:45 PM
Why can't you sit in section 9?

They only open certain sections up top (and usually just the first few rows of them) during regular season games, 9 is not one of them. If the game sells a lot, like last night, they'll open up more.

Stay-Puft
01-26-2007, 11:56 AM
What's the walk-up line like on weekend game nights?

langdak
01-26-2007, 02:51 PM
What's the walk-up line like on weekend game nights?

It can get pretty nutty sometimes, all depends what time you get there at.

I would suggest getting there fairly early if you are going to do walkup.

Stay-Puft
03-02-2007, 10:18 PM
I am planning on being there for the Saturday night game, so what would be the recommended section to sit in, preferably away from the Zamboni doors.

rinkrat
03-02-2007, 10:28 PM
I would stay away from the end sections,I hate looking through the mesh. We have had great crowds lately,get there early.

scrunt
03-02-2007, 10:38 PM
I am planning on being there for the Saturday night game, so what would be the recommended section to sit in, preferably away from the Zamboni doors.

Sections A and Z are by the Zamboni doors.

Kamfan
09-23-2007, 11:08 PM
Given the PNE Coliseum's various seat sizes and leg room has anybody posted a list of sections/rows to avoid? I've been to probably 10 games and only once did I have a seat that was not uncomfortable. Either it was tiny width-wise or the person in front of me had my knees by their ears.

I'm hoping I've just been very, very unlucky.

Any reports of particularly good or bad areas?

langdak
09-24-2007, 12:25 AM
Given the PNE Coliseum's various seat sizes and leg room has anybody posted a list of sections/rows to avoid? I've been to probably 10 games and only once did I have a seat that was not uncomfortable. Either it was tiny width-wise or the person in front of me had my knees by their ears.

There is a such a wide variety of seat sizes and leg room in each section that it is tough to nail down certain spots, its almost like a crap shoot.

What I would suggest is take a walk around and find some areas you like and hope that a season ticket holder doesnt have the seats you want.

Row 4 in the corners used to be the best due to the temporary seats in rows 1-3 but they have put permanent ones in which killed all the leg room.

The wider seats tend to be in the corners due to the curvature of the rows.

dondo
09-24-2007, 08:17 PM
^ right where I sit :thumb:

I echo what langdak has said ... its actually odd how many different seats there are and walking around and looking at sections is the only way to consistently find the better seats width-wise.

It seems to me that there are very narrow, medium narrow and wide seats, but the leg room in a lot of the seats is pretty poor.

Kamfan
09-30-2007, 09:57 PM
Well thanks for at least confirming it's as much of a crapshoot as I thought. I guess I'll just get there early next game and do a little research.

sman111
10-10-2007, 11:13 PM
a heads up the parking rate has been changed to $8 a game

Soundy
02-16-2008, 03:47 AM

FWIW, I was in Sec. T tonight (behind the home penalty box), row 12, which is right along the wall sectioning off the temporary seats below... legroom was NOT an issue there. The seats definitely seemed a tad wider than my usual location in Sec. A, too.

Tipped Off
03-09-2009, 08:27 PM
So I am bringing my 5 YO up for Friday's game (3/13/09). We will be in Section E, Row 1. I'm normally not a row 1 kind of guy, but the kid wants to sit there and it's a treat for him. I figure the Tips will be in the Defensive Zone the whole game so that will be our best shot of seeing them...lol.

Anyway, my point is, google maps says to turn off I-5, take 543 across the border which turns into 176th. It eventually puts you on the trans Canada hwy

Take the Trans Canada Hwy 1 W ramp to Vancouver 0.6 mi
13. Merge onto HWY-1 W 17.2 mi
14. Take exit 25 to merge onto McGill St 0.8 mi
15. Turn left at N Renfrew St
Destination will be on the left

According to your posts I should look for LOT 9.

Is this the best way to go given Friday evening traffic? Or is there some better way I shoul dbe looking to do this?

Here's a link to the google map I'm looking at...

Link to map (http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&source=s_d&saddr=Marysville,+WA+98270&daddr=100+North+Renfrew+Street,+Vancouver,+BC+V5K+ 4W3,+Canada+(Pacific+Coliseum)&hl=en&geocode=%3BFSoK8AIdQ3-q-CF-Q8Bz64r8WQ&mra=ls&rtol=1&sll=49.082861,-122.626648&sspn=1.027169,2.183533&ie=UTF8&t=h&z=8)

Soundy
03-09-2009, 11:10 PM
So I am bringing my 5 YO up for Friday's game (3/13/09). We will be in Section E, Row 1. I'm normally not a row 1 kind of guy, but the kid wants to sit there and it's a treat for him. I figure the Tips will be in the Defensive Zone the whole game so that will be our best shot of seeing them...lol.

Hope he enjoys the game! I took my kid to his first hockey game (Canucks, along with my dad) when he was about five or six... he didn't get it at all, but he enjoyed it... right up to the first intermission. Then they brought out the goodies like the T-shirt cannon and the blimps, and that was REAL excitement! He was so stoked at the possibility of getting a prize from one of these things! And when neither came anywhere close, he was bummed out for the rest of the game... *sigh*

Anyway, my point is, google maps says to turn off I-5, take 543 across the border which turns into 176th. It eventually puts you on the trans Canada hwy

Take the Trans Canada Hwy 1 W ramp to Vancouver 0.6 mi
13. Merge onto HWY-1 W 17.2 mi
14. Take exit 25 to merge onto McGill St 0.8 mi
15. Turn left at N Renfrew St
Destination will be on the left

Yeah, that's probably the route I'd take. The Pacific Highway border crossing (aka "the truck crossing") is generally a lot quieter than the Peace Arch crossing, and with the new lanes they've put in there recently, there's no more getting stuck behind lines of trucks.

Just one suggestion, though: take a map along of a route that takes you via the Peace Arch as well, just in case, and then listen to the radio for border traffic reports on the way up - I don't know of any Washington-side stations that have regular traffic reports, but Vancouver has three that will give you traffic at that time of day: my usual choice is News 1130 (1130 AM), with traffic "every ten minutes on the ones" - :01, :11, :21, etc. They'll usually have the border info at the end of each report. There's also CKNW 980 AM, which has drive-time traffic "on the fours", and an all-traffic station at 730 AM, although I couldn't tell you exactly when to expect their border reports.

In any case, you'll want to start listening by the time you leave Bellingham, as at that point you'll only have 20-30 minutes to make your decision - sometimes, the rare times, there will be a nasty backup at the truck crossing and almost nothing at the Peace Arch.

Once you're across, if you take the Peace Arch, your easiest route is to exit at 8th Ave and take it eastbound to 176th St. (aka Hwy. 15) and follow your route as above (I've adjusted your map to show it here (http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&source=s_d&saddr=Marysville,+WA+98270&daddr=I-5+N+to:49.022448,-122.735138+to:100+North+Renfrew+Street,+Vancouver, +BC+V5K+4W3,+Canada+%28Pacific+Coliseum%29&geocode=%3BFb-a6wIdMQev-A%3B%3BFSoK8AIdQ3-q-CF-Q8Bz64r8WQ&hl=en&mra=dpe&mrcr=0&mrsp=2&sz=13&via=1,2&rtol=0,1,3&sll=49.004884,-122.731018&sspn=0.075335,0.115528&ie=UTF8&ll=49.014906,-122.739773&spn=0.07532,0.115528&t=h&z=13)). Other routes involve a lot of surface streets and won't likely be any quicker.

One other thing to keep in mind: there's also a Canucks game that night, and between the two games, there's going to be a LOT of traffic coming in on Hwy. 1. You'll be coming in in the middle of rush hour, so expect a long, slow crawl from the time you hit Hwy. 1 pretty much all the way to the Coliseum. Allow yourself a LOT of time to deal with this - Google Maps is probably estimating about an hour for the Canadian side of your trip, but I'd say add at least an hour and a half for that. Google Maps also doesn't account for any border waits, and you can probably expect anywhere from 30 minutes to and hour for that.

All in all, where Google gives you about two hours for the trip, I'd plan for 4-5 hours if you don't want to miss the opening face-off.

Is this the best way to go given Friday evening traffic? Or is there some better way I shoul dbe looking to do this?

No, that's probably your best bet. As noted, the other routes will involve a lot of surface streets and traffic choke-points, and will probably take about the same time, but involve a lot more confusion and rattling around through Surrey, Delta, Richmond, New West, or Burnaby. The route you've chosen is the most direct and has by far the lowest chance of getting lost. :)

Tipped Off
03-10-2009, 10:22 AM
Thanks for the info. We'll probably leave around 2pm. That gives us 5 hours.

1978giantsfan
03-10-2009, 12:05 PM
you mite want to bring a booster seat if your 5yo is sitting in row one.i sit in row two because my girl is 5'3 and when she sitting in row 1 can not see over boards,the seats are very low!
and hopefully you forget your cow bell at home LOL
just kinding i have friends from everett coming up and even let them bring cowbells into my house.
have a safe trip hope its a good game.

Tipped Off
03-10-2009, 02:36 PM
You will be happy to know we are a cowbell-less family. I'm not a fan of artificial noise makers.

dondo
03-10-2009, 04:07 PM
well then by all means come sit by me Tipped Off... welcome

Tipped Off
03-14-2009, 11:04 AM
Lot 9 was a great tip. It's a bit of a walk to your car, but we parked right by the exit/entrance, hopped in our car and it dumps you out right on the 1.

Thanks for all the advice, we had a great time, Met some great people and everyone was extremely friendly.

dondo
03-14-2009, 03:47 PM
of course you had a great time -- you won :thumb: :p -- happy to have you here