PDA

View Full Version : Rockets vs Canes plus POLL

Teaps
01-26-2006, 03:52 PM
Where was Yellowhorn last night? Almost invisible. But other than that, a great game.

Jovorock
01-27-2006, 08:32 AM
I always look forward to seeing guys like Yellowhorn come into Kelowna, but he was hard to find on the ice at times. Wednesday wasn't one of his better games.

I think the Rockets will get their act together on a consistant bases, at least I hope so.

Comeau was looking for a fight all night, when he got the chance to grab Dietrich it was all Comeau. He nailed him twice to get him down then landed a couple while on top of him. If not for another Hurican player grabbing Blake it could of been prety ugly. Dietrich face was pretty foggy going to the penalty box.

Luke Schenn improves every game and is playing with Cumisky right now, reminds me alot of Weber Cumisky combo from last year. Luke is getting more aggressive every game and is making better passes all the time.

scamperdog
01-27-2006, 06:56 PM
I want to vote for last place, what kind of poll won't let me vote for last :laugh: :laugh:

Jovorock
01-28-2006, 01:03 PM
I want to vote for last place, what kind of poll won't let me vote for last :laugh: :laugh:
Sorry last place is already reserved for the Blazers :bounce: :groovy: