PDA

View Full Version : Back to back vs the Blazers

Jovorock
02-04-2005, 07:15 AM
Will the Rockets sweep the weekend or how many points?

Will Sylvester go with Kassian?

Squig
02-04-2005, 09:39 AM
sweep em good!!

besides with Kootenay playing two vs RD this weekend could be a little room in the standings for us.

Go Rockets Go!!

mccabe23
02-04-2005, 10:20 AM
Yep, should be a Kelowna sweep. BUT, you never know which Dubnyk will show up. He can beat Kelowna by himself as he has proven that before. Kassien vs. Sylvester.....I doubt it. You tend to forget that Sylvester is a pure, natural goal scorer. He likes to leave the rough stuff to guys like Bauer, Keller and Darzins. Sorry, still mad. :burningma

kelownakarl
02-04-2005, 10:29 AM
Sylvester is a goal scorer, I am looking at him to light the lamp about 5-7 times this weekend. He is falling behind in the scoring race, he needs to catch up. I also heard Troy Bodie will be sitting in his VIP seats under the stands enjoying the game too. We wouldnt want him to actually look like he wants to be on the ice now would we?!

mccabe23
02-05-2005, 12:19 AM
YES!!! Sylvester must read our posts! 1st shift, he goes with kassian! Awesome! Anybody know why Kassian never even came out for the Third period? He wasn't on the bench.

Jovorock
02-05-2005, 11:16 AM
YES!!! Sylvester must read our posts! 1st shift, he goes with kassian! Awesome! Anybody know why Kassian never even came out for the Third period? He wasn't on the bench.
Didn't notice that he wasn't on the bench? Good for Sylvester to go with him, he didn't win but didn't lose.

Bodie's fight was right in front of me, he landed about three good shots, some lefts when he had his sweater tied up with his left hand and that's about it. Didn't look like the other guy landed anything worth while. Finally a win for Bodie!

kelownakarl
02-05-2005, 01:23 PM
Bodie's fight was right in front of me, he landed about three good shots, some lefts when he had his sweater tied up with his left hand and that's about it. Didn't look like the other guy landed anything worth while. Finally a win for Bodie!

Miracles do happen!!!!! Bodie won a fight and didnt fall!