PDA

View Full Version : Kassian Injured?

Beaner
01-27-2006, 06:46 PM
Reading stuff saying that Kassian has a broken hand, but no official word. Anyone know anything about this? I did notice he hasn't played the last 2 games.

scamperdog
01-27-2006, 06:54 PM
I don't think it is a broken hand, some kind of injury to a knuckle that happened in the kelowna game, they fitted him with a cast before they left on the road trip, so I really doubt he will be doing any fighting on the road trip, and yha I am sure that will dissapoint many out east

Beaner
01-27-2006, 06:57 PM
Well, if he has any kind of cast he can't fight period or else he will face a very long suspension. That's too bad was looking forward to Tidball/Kassian rematch, guess I'll just have to watch hockey instead of a fight. :laugh:

rinkrat
01-27-2006, 07:11 PM
He'll just beat him with "lefts" this time!

scamperdog
01-27-2006, 08:26 PM
So it is a broken bone in his hand, he is day to day, and can play with the cast, as for Tidball he was given a five minute major and game tonight for X- checking Gutierrez

Beaner
01-27-2006, 08:44 PM
I saw the major on the game sheet, Gutierrez allright?

If your watching online pop by the chat room, we're watching the Giants game.

ointhecreek
01-27-2006, 11:53 PM
I saw the major on the game sheet, Gutierrez allright?

If your watching online pop by the chat room, we're watching the Giants game.
He was fine. He came out 15 secounds later.

Flathead
01-28-2006, 10:59 AM
He was fine. He came out 15 secounds later.
This guy played it out like he'd been shot from the stands, once Tidball had been givin his 5 and a game, he was fine.
Although the injury was totally played out, I didn't mind Tidball being kicked out because what he did was totally uncalled for. You don't skate up to someone when they're celebrating a goal and cross check him to the ice. Total cheap shot from a cheap player. I'd give him back to Saskatoon for Price any day.

Fight Guy
01-28-2006, 10:20 PM
Kassian played in Regina tonight, and he didnt go out to fight, but sure looked like he wanted to after the brawl. Was running players and he wanted to get at Ross pretty bad after the game for something he said. Just a slight size advantage there...lol. Was my first time seeing Kassian...wow hes big. I wasnt sure how big he was at first, but he is bulky as hell. I can see why he is the most feared in the league.

inthebox4five
01-30-2006, 03:41 PM
Kassian's injury is apparently not from fighting. He busted a bone in his left hand when he went into the boards awkwardly a week or two ago. He's wearing a playing cast on his left hand.