PDA

View Full Version : Broncos vs. Tigers

Chuckles
01-28-2006, 10:56 AM
Any predictions on tonites game there guys. We came off of a not so impressive goaltending preformance last night so i would look for what tends to be a pretty entertaing hockey game i'm hoping for a a 3 to 2 win for the good guys. ( i mean broncos) well enjoy the game hope its a gooder

Quarter Pounder W/ Cheese
01-28-2006, 11:07 AM
Provided that our goaltending can get back on track tonight, the Broncos should give the Tigers a good run for their money.

Aspenlind and Rakos have really stepped up their games lately, and Lukacevic has been playing some top notch hockey since the trade deadline.

Add the improvement of our defence, such as Benke and it should make for an interesting game tonight.

Final Score: 4-2 (Broncos)

tiger fan 4 life
01-28-2006, 12:08 PM
I think that maybe the Tigs give Neufeld a start tonight so the game will be closer than normal. 5-3 Tigers

Tiger Trauma
01-29-2006, 01:35 AM
Well you guys had a bit of a break. Our bus broke down and the tigers didn't get in medicine hat untill like 6 in the morning (our something like that). I thought swift played pretty hard...that lukavegiv....meh name spelled wrong....i was impressed a little by him. It looks like he has some good moves..when he tries. Moir looked a little shaky tonight. He was letting a bunch of rebounds out+ there were a couple of shaky saves..

bandwagonboy
01-29-2006, 09:06 AM
The Broncos and their fans should feel pretty good about this one. It was much closer than the final tally would indicate. The tigs really had to turn it on in the third to earn the win. Your team works pretty hard and is certainly worthy of your support.

rinkrat
01-29-2006, 10:33 AM
Whats with the Tigers bus? It broke down on the way to Vancouver this year too,and delayed the game. :spineyes:

jmr
01-29-2006, 12:41 PM
The bus really didn't break down it shredded a front tire from what i understand. Had to get someone out of Swift to get repairs done.