PDA

View Full Version : Red Deer vs Portland

hockey4
01-28-2006, 11:31 AM
Great game by the boys. Struggled a bit the first half of the third but regained composure. Very disapointed with Portland after the cheap shot cross-check on vandermeer after the game-winner. After the emtpy net, one guy took the puck and shot it down the rink, while a couple others lust stormed off the bench to the lockeroom.

SectionNDeserter
01-28-2006, 01:02 PM
Very disapointed with Portland after the cheap shot cross-check on vandermeer after the game-winner.Yeah, what was up with that? Looked like he scored it, and the Rebels were celebrating in the corner when Bailey just snapped and jumped him from behind. Anyone down on that end know if they said or did anything to start that?

hockey4
01-28-2006, 01:46 PM
I saw te whole thing. He cross-checked vandermeer as he was going to the corner. Then cunning jumped in.

SectionNDeserter
01-28-2006, 06:42 PM
I saw te whole thing. He cross-checked vandermeer as he was going to the corner. Then cunning jumped in.Hmmm, thought it was Knackstedt that jumped in. Was strange though, I didn't see anything that could have set him off. A little out of character for Bailey, but jumping a guy from behind is probably the only chance he would have.