PDA

View Full Version : Who are you cheering for tonight?

rinkrat
01-28-2006, 01:48 PM
Rockets or ice?
I hope they don't go into OT,I think I'm cheering for an Ice loss(I can't say Rockets win). ;)

Beaner
01-28-2006, 02:38 PM
Can't they both lose? :laugh:

I'm cheering for no OT, other than that I cant cheer for either of them. :clap:

HAF
01-28-2006, 02:47 PM
HAHAHAHA..... I've been dealing with this debate eveytime the T-Birds play the Chiefs.

scamperdog
01-28-2006, 02:51 PM
My team needs to make the playoffs so GO ICE GO!

Knuckles Muldoon
01-28-2006, 05:10 PM
Rockets definitely! I want the Giants in first place. I want no part of Kelowna in the first round of the playoffs.

GF71
01-28-2006, 06:22 PM
Kelowna...painful to admit publically, but the rockets can help the Giants out tonight.

In the crowd
01-28-2006, 06:34 PM
I'm cheering for the Ice

Go Ice Go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

C.F
01-28-2006, 07:50 PM
The division is the most important thing right now. With a Rockets win tonight and a Giants win tomorrow, the Giants will be #1 in the division with games in hand.

Who would have thunk? Go Giants! :clap:

Beaner
01-29-2006, 12:28 PM
Kelowna 6 ICE 0

Thanks Kelowna?????

Oh how it pains me to say that. :laugh:

Jovorock
01-29-2006, 01:23 PM
I want no part of Kelowna in the first round of the playoffs.
The red jerseys have been retired, the teal jerseys won't help the Giants. The only way the Giants had a chance to beat the Rockets was to take them out physically. Giants are no way tough like in the past and will not have a chance if they meet in the playoffs this year.

C.F
01-29-2006, 03:41 PM
The red jerseys have been retired, the teal jerseys won't help the Giants. The only way the Giants had a chance to beat the Rockets was to take them out physically. Giants are no way tough like in the past and will not have a chance if they meet in the playoffs this year.

For a team that has been eating Giant dust all year, you sure are cocky. :laugh:

Big Daddy
01-29-2006, 05:51 PM

I would worry about your D if I were you. You sound like a Oakland Raiders fan, always living in the past. As far as toughness, let's see what happens in this years playoffs. It doesn't matter if its in the first or second round your ass is ours!! You have to get by us!!

Knuckles Muldoon
01-29-2006, 06:13 PM
I don't know what will/would happen if/when these two meet up, but I think the Giants are more capable beating Kelowna this year than last. No question about it. The Giants play as a team this year, unlike the collection of parts they were last year. The Rockets clearly have experience over the Giants, but what else? The forward depth, maybe. But that would be it. From the blueline back, the Giants are clearly a better team than the Rockets. I like the coaching matchup for the Giants now, too. Hay couldn't get it done with the group last year because everyone was pulling on different directions, but no more. It would be a great series.

GF71
01-29-2006, 09:41 PM

Ahhhhhh there is one of these in every crowd. Wonderland seems like it would be a nice place. :spineyes: