PDA

View Full Version : Predictions for the Chiefs and Ams tonight?

HAF
01-28-2006, 02:09 PM
I'll Say Am's 4-1.

Jimmypop316
01-29-2006, 01:30 AM
I was off with the lady and wasn't didnt catch the stream tonight, sounds like a pretty good game, its good to see the Chiefs still competing at the level with all the injuries and what not. A points a point, but i'd rather come away with a clean 2 especially against the AMS.

im really interested in the Haw/Boogaard fight?

HAF
01-29-2006, 01:41 AM
I was off with the lady and wasn't didnt catch the stream tonight, sounds like a pretty good game, its good to see the Chiefs still competing at the level with all the injuries and what not. A points a point, but i'd rather come away with a clean 2 especially against the AMS.

im really interested in the Haw/Boogaard fight?

Boogey and Haw seemed to just dance around for most of it. They finally latched on and each threw a few, nothing with real impact though. Haw caught Boogaard wth a pretty decent shot and just as Boogaard was counter punching they lost their balance and went down with Haw on top. Not a great fight for either one but I have to give the slight decision to Haw.

Stay-Puft
01-29-2006, 03:33 PM
Anyone know why the Chiefs were short-benched tonight? I noticed Stoez and one of the Lynch brothers were suited up. I'll give the Chiefs credit, they played with alot of grit for back-to-back games having a short bench.