PDA

View Full Version : Kootenay ICE vs Kelowna Rockets. Keep it strong tonight ICE!

fightstrap50
01-28-2006, 06:33 PM
Well tonight should be a great game with the Ice hosting their division Rivals the Rockets. Just come out hard tonight Ice, no laying back and letting them come in all night with the shots. Keep up the hard work in the corners and get the first passes on the tape. Give us fans a better showing of the team we all love guys. :thumb: We know you guys can do it, so tonight lets give these Rockets all they can handle of you guys and more! Woo Hoo!

Keep it simple and stick with the systems and get the huge 2 points :groovy:

GO ICE GO!!!

In the crowd
01-28-2006, 06:59 PM
and throw hits

Jovorock
01-29-2006, 10:31 AM
Wow 6-0, shots 39-19, good night for the Rockets and bad night for the Ice. I listened to the first two periods and it was a total domination. Even 16 year old Schenn did pretty good against 19 year old Welsh in a fight.

Any fight recaps?

http://whl.ca/stats/game-summary.php?game_id=1001554

Mats
01-29-2006, 11:44 AM
Something is not right.
Since X-mas our squad has gotten steadily worse.
This weekend put a great big hammer mark on it.
Coaching? Team dissention? Bad gator-ade?
The worst 2 home games back to back I have seen since their first year here.
Something is going on cause we now look like the worst team in the league by a country mile.
I bet even the Giants and Rockets were bewildered as their bus drove out of town.
Embarrassing.
Any Ideas?

Beaner
01-29-2006, 12:34 PM
I didnt watch the Rockets ICE game, but it sounds and looks like it was much the same as the Giants ICE game.

No intensity, no effort, no passion, no will to win. The ICE are definatley in a funk right now, I"m not sure what you do to pull them out of it. It may just be one of those things that they are going to have to work there way through.

Schedule doesn't get any easier for them though, next 2 games against Calgary followed by another Vancouver date.....

Jovorock
01-29-2006, 01:30 PM
No wonder why the Ice want back into the central division. :laugh: