PDA

View Full Version : Jamison Orr

Sabes
01-29-2006, 09:26 PM
Looking through the boxscores and noticed that you guys now have Jamison Orr on your team. Not as tough as Colton but can still go. He sure has bounced around a lot though.

Sput
01-29-2006, 10:01 PM
I think Jameson will add another dimention to this team that they have needed all year. I know the days of the designated tough guy are mostly in the past, but it is nice to have someone big enough and tough enough to take on those teams that have a go-to guy. Fuller is tough as nails, and willing most nights, but still a middleweight. Zimmer is needed on the ice, not in the penalty box, and the next biggest guys are either the number 1 and 2 dmen (Wishart and Featherstone) or just 16 (tho friggin huge at 6'4" 235). It might give this team a boost of confidance that they need to make that big push for third, being only 2 back of Kelowna now. Could be interesting here.

saskdevil
01-30-2006, 08:20 PM
All I gotta say is good luck with the kid, he was a problem during his tenure here in Saskatoon. If he finishes the year there you'll be lucky. He has a tough time keeping up to the image his brother had. It's too bad because he has some talent but his off ice problems screw it up for him. Six teams in roughly 5 seasons.....wow too much moving for my liking.