PDA

View Full Version : Tonights game vs Regina

Triton
01-31-2006, 05:53 PM
What should we expect from both teams tonight?Does Peter switch things up or keep the same game plan?If we lose I'am not sure if I want to endure anymore pain,by attending games..getting more of a hassle than pleasure.Your opinions?

Drop em' eh
01-31-2006, 06:42 PM
We know the guys are bustin' their butts, and that at some pont in time you have to try something different. I won't pretend that I have the answer, if I did, I'd be coaching and we'd be winning. But, I do know that we have a system, and you have to plan your work and work your plan. Stick to your game plan as they say. It would be too late to change tacticle strategy at this point in the season, but it would be interesting to see more of a run and gun offensive style, would'nt it? I hope they can score more than two goals tonight.

:clap: GO RAIDERS GO :clap:

patsfan33
01-31-2006, 08:16 PM
well its 3-0 Raiders after the first...Pats have a couple boys seated due to team disciplinary action and suspensions due to the linebrawl with Kamloops on Saturday

...frankly I'm disgusted with our play right now, Rowats got no help in front of him...typical, Raiders are playing a great game so far

...still 2 periods left to go, hope the Pats can make this slightly entertaining

Knuckle Chucker
01-31-2006, 10:48 PM
Wow did the new kid..Smith look great tonight. Scored a pretty goal and fit right in

Sabes
01-31-2006, 11:11 PM
Great game by our young guys tonight like SMith, Hewson, Dowhay, Doucet etc.. How about Deckert not getting a star after shutting the door all game and making some big saves. They did well in all 4 fights too. Our top lines were also solid tonight like Byers, Chipchura, Seitsonen and Hellyer all had multiple points.

Sabes
01-31-2006, 11:16 PM
Also what was up with the officiating. There were 4 uncalled too many men for Regina. Anholt and Manson were pretty upset it looked like. Also made some very questionable calls against both teams.

Dwight Schrute
01-31-2006, 11:27 PM
Wow did the new kid..Smith look great tonight. Scored a pretty goal and fit right in
yeah smith was great mkes you think next year wont be so bad

Dwight Schrute
01-31-2006, 11:30 PM
Also what was up with the officiating. There were 4 uncalled too many men for Regina. Anholt and Manson were pretty upset it looked like. Also made some very questionable calls against both teams.
yeah how did aki get a boarding call after he got jumped ????
the ref never even put his arm up and some time went by before fuder jumped him. nice to see dowhay scap fuder at the end though. i think it was his first fight

Sabes
02-01-2006, 01:37 AM
yeah how did aki get a boarding call after he got jumped ????
the ref never even put his arm up and some time went by before fuder jumped him. nice to see dowhay scap fuder at the end though. i think it was his first fight
Yeah it was Dowhay's first scrap and he did well against Fuder who's been known to throw em.

did you see kalus face after the gauthier fight? what a mess . he took alot more then most people though good for him he played tough and backed it up
I was impressed with Kalus, for someone with that many goals and starts a fight and hung in there a decent amount while Gauthier fed him a few.

Pats11
02-03-2006, 07:13 AM
I was impressed with Kalus, for someone with that many goals and starts a fight and hung in there a decent amount while Gauthier fed him a few.

How did that one come about? I saw that in the box score and couldn't believe it. Did Kalus still have the full shield on as he did in the previous game vs. Kamloops?

Dwight Schrute
02-03-2006, 12:25 PM
How did that one come about? I saw that in the box score and couldn't believe it. Did Kalus still have the full shield on as he did in the previous game vs. Kamloops?
no kalus was doing the hack and slash routine and gauthier had enough and teed off on him the suprising thing is kalus didnt turtle and threw off his gloves trying to fight back. after that night he went up 1 notch in my book.

Pats11
02-03-2006, 11:35 PM
no kalus was doing the hack and slash routine and gauthier had enough and teed off on him the suprising thing is kalus didnt turtle and threw off his gloves trying to fight back. after that night he went up 1 notch in my book.

Well Kalus and Gauthier do have a bit of a history, the last game in Regina Gauthier was going after Kalus's face all game long because of the full shield, Gauthier kept getting his glove up under the shield or trying to force the bottom of the shield up into Kalus's mouth area where I belive the injury is. They jawed at eachother pretty good back then so it isn't too surprising that it has carried on, just goes to show how bad the Pats need someone to make sure that stuff doesn't happen to their star player.

Triton
02-04-2006, 09:09 AM

No full face shield.

Pats11
02-06-2006, 09:29 PM
No full face shield.

Yeah he wasn't wearing it against Swift either so it had just came off for the PA game.