PDA

View Full Version : Blade's Raider's Alumni game

maple leaf
02-02-2006, 06:55 PM
Any fan's going to both game's. Would be nice to see 7-8000 fan's there. Anyway prediction for the Alumni game 14-11 Blade's with Wendal getting the hat trick and Bernie potted 2.

Dwight Schrute
02-02-2006, 09:03 PM
i will be there. LOL you think there is any chance of a scrap ? these guys hated each other and there was a real actual rivalry back then lol it would be funny to see

maple leaf
02-02-2006, 09:23 PM
Can you tell me who is all playing for the Raider's. Kelly Chase and Dave Manson to drop them at centre ice lol.

Dwight Schrute
02-02-2006, 11:32 PM
Taking to the ice for your Blades Alumni will be longtime fan favorite and 1st overall selection in the 1985 NHL Entry
Draft Wendel Clark, along with NHL Hall of Fame player Bernie Federko, NHL veterans Tim Cheveldae, Brian
Skrudland, Brian Glynn, Curtis Leschyshyn, Kelly Chase and Brent Ashton. Also sporting the fan favorite Pac Man
jersey February 25th will be Roger Kortko, Randy Smith, Larry Korchinski, Sean Yakimishyn and Dave Chartier,
along with 1989 Memorial Cup Finalists Dave Struch and Scott Scissons, just to mention a few. Additional
participants will be announced in the coming days.
Making his return to the bench and coaching for the Blades Alumni will be Jack Mcleod, who was the Blades head
coach from 1970-79. His assistant will be none other than the Mayor of Saskatoon, Don Atchison. Mayor Atchison
played goal for the Blades in 1971-72 before becoming the Blades goalie coach in the late 80’s early 90’s.
Making the road trip from Prince Albert will be Memorial Cup Champions Dave Manson, Pat Elynuik, Kim Issel, Dale
Mcfee, Rod Dallman, Doug Hobson, Roydon Gunn and Ken Morrison. NHL veterans Rich Pilon, Dave Michalyuk
along with Curt Regnier, Dave Neilson and others will also sport the traditional Raiders jersey on February 25th
Prince Albert Mayor Jim Stiglitz will be assisting with the coaching duties.

FELIX17
02-03-2006, 07:35 AM
I'm heading out for both games. That's a long time to hang out at CUC but I guess by the time the second game rolls around, the boys and I will be feeling pretty good!

Dwight Schrute
02-03-2006, 03:48 PM
I'm heading out for both games. That's a long time to hang out at CUC but I guess by the time the second game rolls around, the boys and I will be feeling pretty good!
same here. look for the cripple in the blue cast !